(Un)popular opinion: “Glory” was a TERRIBLE album title and should have been titled “Invitation” instead

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg the way those days are over for u omfg Joshy ur past ur confessions era now and are abt to tour ur greatest hits 

The way I remember making this thread right before Slayo sent me off to vacation for 2 weeks  :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Omg and then my indefinite hiatus era which led to the recession  :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: @Blackout2006

3 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Ur in ur frozen remixes era now 

My premature retirement era :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 1
On 8/24/2022 at 11:09 AM, leviathan said:

imma go on out on a limb and say that basically all of her album tittles are mediocre.

- baby + oops + ITZ: zero creativity as its basically just the lead single...

- britney + bj: zero creativity as its basically just her name..

- blackout + circus: only good album tittles.

- glory: totally agree with you in the sense that its bland. invitation does not seem like a much better alternative but its definitely a bit better.

How is Circus a good album title when BOMT, Oops & ITZ aren't? At least ITZ isn't the name of a song, but rather, (lead single) lyrics.

40 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

SDhFKDJSHFS bye omg this was before Exhale's recession hit and back when my @ was GODYONCE IS A LEGEND I miss it :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: @Blackout2006

37 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh wow ngl that would have been a serve :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Bumping Threads

• Members may bump old threads, but only if they are genuinely contributing to the old topic. Warning points will be issued if members purposefully bump in-active threads for no apparent reason, and/or bump multiple old threads simply to cause disorder.
  • 2 warning points
  • Automatically removed after 2 days. 

i-ll-call-security-sir.gif

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

How is Circus a good album title when BOMT, Oops & ITZ aren't? At least ITZ isn't the name of a song, but rather, (lead single) lyrics.

the song was changed to me against the music when madona joined, it was in the zone before.

I think circus and blackout are good album titles because the name encompasses the whole album feel and plays with the atmosphere of the time of it release.

just my two cents 

1 minute ago, IJustWantUToBeHappy3x said:

Bumping Threads

• Members may bump old threads, but only if they are genuinely contributing to the old topic. Warning points will be issued if members purposefully bump in-active threads for no apparent reason, and/or bump multiple old threads simply to cause disorder.
  • 2 warning points
  • Automatically removed after 2 days. 

i-ll-call-security-sir.gif

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Uh oh! Here comes to the politically correct Exhale police! I'm so scared!

• Haha 1
On 8/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, leviathan said:

imma go on out on a limb and say that basically all of her album tittles are mediocre.

- glory: totally agree with you in the sense that its bland. invitation does not seem like a much better alternative but its definitely a bit better.

how is in the zone the title of a lead single?

20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wasn't this the era that brought a DISASTROUS and abrupt end to your reign of successful eras? It performed so poorly that you had to take a hiatus and your record label signed you OUT. I was so scared for him @Rik vs Exhale @Henry. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Ha career has never recovered after that and we love to see it :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Ha recent album ''Joshyworld'' sold only 40,000 copies in its first week, Katy Perry vibes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Btw imagine thinking Glory should have been titled Invitation instead :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Ha career has never recovered after that and we love to see it :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Ha recent album ''Joshyworld'' sold only 40,000 copies in its first week, Katy Perry vibes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The @Joshyworld era started off on a very bad start :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: The wave of bans the sis was facing, the number of controversies he was catching like pokemon balls, the average commercial performances, critical PAN, and he became a polarizing figure in the eyes of the Exhale public. It was bad for her. Now, he has drastically improved with his two back-to-back #1 threads and his sales have boosted to 3,450,000 copies exhale-wide, which is his highest since his Lana era (5,670,000) :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The wave of bans the sis was facing

The rat is literally still getting banned like every 2 days

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

the number of controversies he was catching like pokemon balls, and becoming a polarizing figure in the eyes of the Exhale public

Again... It's an on-going case

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Now, he has drastically improved with his two back-to-back #1 threads and his sales have boosted to 3,450,000 copies exhale-wide, which was his highest since his Lana era (5,670,000) :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Yes, and then he woke up

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Btw omg not her bumping her old threads to get a hit, her tactics should be banned

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 2
On 8/24/2022 at 11:09 AM, leviathan said:

Oops I did it again was actually an iconic name at the time for the album it just aged badly.

it was her second album and she literally did it again- broke MORE records, earned her second Diamond record, her career was bigger now the entire rollout and promo was heightened this was back when Britney was beloved and everywhere!

also a lot of critics thought Britney was going to be a one hit wonder, so when the girl came back with another hot album she was like “oops…I did it again :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: after everyone thought I couldn’t!”

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears Music Video Britney GIF

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block