(Un)popular opinion: “Glory” was a TERRIBLE album title and should have been titled “Invitation” instead

2 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

I can't at the Glory betrayal on here! It's a great album with great BRITNEY vocals (Britney Jean could nevah) some great tracks Better, Love Me Down, Man On The Moon, Make Me, Slumber Party, Invitation etc etc... the title itself was good imo especially coming after BJ which was a disaster. If Glory did have a different name though I'd have liked Piece Of Me (Forever) - the meltdowns on here would've been legendary. Even I would've been all WHY DOES THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THAT TACKY NEVERENDING VEGAS SHOW??? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I think they're just talking about the title, not the album itself

On 8/24/2022 at 7:05 PM, Daveee said:

*checks username*

*leaves thread*

Not this being the most liked post dddd :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

The @GODYONCE IS A LEGEND era is shaping up to be a massive TANK and it's only saving grace is the DP hinting a return to true form as Dignified LEGEND :bouncey:

On 8/24/2022 at 7:08 PM, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Her 10 yo son literally named the album. I don’t think it means anything deeper than that.

HELP :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 8/24/2022 at 7:09 PM, leviathan said:

imma go on out on a limb and say that basically all of her album tittles are mediocre.

- baby + oops + ITZ: zero creativity as its basically just the lead single...

- britney + bj: zero creativity as its basically just her name..

- blackout + circus: only good album tittles.

- glory: totally agree with you in the sense that its bland. invitation does not seem like a much better alternative but its definitely a bit better.

OIDIA is actually pretty creative as at the time, many people were labelling her as a one hit wonder and then she just casually comes back with a smash chartbuster and album that goes platinum within a week. Hence, "Oops!...I Did It Again" :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Tho I like the initially intended titles for the album such as Sunflower and Platinum 2000 more :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/24/2022 at 12:06 PM, Sourab Patodi said:

Or “Mood Ring” cause album have songs for different mood

now you said, Mood Ring would have been awesome and I think the song might have had some shot at radio airplay as a standard track. Glory feels very much like a range of different moods, the whole spectrum. 

• 5 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block