Slutty :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Britney's 6 UK Number 1's:

• Baby One More Time
  • Born To Make You Happy
  • Oops!...I Did It Again!
  • Toxic
  • Everytime
  • Scream & Shout

She has better songs as Number 1 here I think :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yup. Slutty. Because your charts are easy to climb and open to everyone. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I'd say BTMYH, Everytime and S&S do not deserve #1 status. Neither do 3, HIAM or Womanizer in the US, IMO. But S&M, Baby, Oops and Toxic definitely deserve to be #1's. I'd also say Slave, Gimme More, Circus and TTWE.

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, nadija ali said:

Do still people care about this clown? I don’t understand why she still has her small fans base left. She was big once not because of her talent(she do not have any), just because she was pretty damn hot(before she become a white trash). I don’t remember when it was I even put a song of her. Be happy if the song will peak #80. I think it will enter the bubble chart at 23.

The only trash I see here is you

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Because the charts hate her? LOL But if BTMYH can hit #1 there, any song could.

Also, not you ignoring how I scalped that troll.

This makes no sense, also Born To Make You Happy is great :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I gave you a like, I hope you're happy now :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

btw i'm just having banter and not actually arguing with you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The ONLY time I ever took anything to heart here on Exhale was back in like 2014. Some random creep I didn't know kept calling me a pervert and a nonce because my closest two friends on the forum were underage. Really upset me for weeks and made me take a step back and re-evaluate how I interacted not just with other users but with people in my real life. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Sadly, one of those two friends is no longer friends with me. He kept calling my boyfriend at the time ugly, and I called his favorite actor ugly so he got mad. I miss him. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Our other good sis is still close friends with me even though he's no longer active on Exhale (he shows up from time to time).

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nostalgicvenom said:

Top 10 US & UK easy… and for ppl saying Britney is old, so is Kim Kardashian. Britney is not old, she was just not in scene.

It's been a while 
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting 
But I'm here now 

Blackout Break The Ice GIF by Britney Spears

And for people saying the song has 0 promo… you know what else had 0 promo? Blackout. 

britney spears blackout GIF

Which is why it didn't spawn a #1 hit. Also, she wasn't even 10 years in her career versus now where she's +20 years in her career.

But let's hope you're right.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Slutty :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Britney's 6 UK Number 1's:

• Baby One More Time
  • Born To Make You Happy
  • Oops!...I Did It Again!
  • Toxic
  • Everytime
  • Scream & Shout

She has better songs as Number 1 here I think :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Kinda shocked to see none of the FF singles hot #1 in the UK since it spawned the most radio played song by Britney in the US. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Is there really a lot a hype for this song? Like from the gp not barmy?

I'm constantly seeing "Hold Me Closer" trending on Twitter...but I know barmy could be driving that. I feel like the GP is checking in on Britney given all the recent attention she's received from her court hearings, and I think the GP has largely sided with Britney when Ktrash released those videos. Interest is definitely there, it's just a matter of whether people will actually tune in for the music. The push needs to come from promo and the quality of the song.

Given the lack of promo (oh, Britney...love you, unbothered Queen :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:), it'll have to be a great song. OR a song that trends on Tik Tok, because - love it or hate it - Tik Tok really does help music top charts nowadays.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I'm constantly seeing "Hold Me Closer" trending on Twitter...but I know barmy could be driving that. I feel like the GP is checking in on Britney given all the recent attention she's received from her court hearings, and I think the GP has largely sided with Britney when Ktrash released those videos. Interest is definitely there, it's just a matter of whether people will actually tune in for the music. The push needs to come from promo and the quality of the song.

Given the lack of promo (oh, Britney...love you, unbothered Queen :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:), it'll have to be a great song. OR a song that trends on Tik Tok, because - love it or hate it - Tik Tok really does help music top charts nowadays.

Will the song really need promo, her personal life is promotion it’s just like with blackout

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block