Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

I thought that the delusion about blackpink being a threat to britney in US was huge, but this is even worse. Comparing this to glory rejects and mood ring by demand release. Are you for real…. Charts are ****ty these days. Beyonce and Nicki had probably easiest no.1 ever. There is no many huge hits. We will be just fine. And radio will eat HMC without a doubt.

• Love 2

So just thinking practical for me. I think the song will have a great debut in the top 25-30 on BB Hot 100 w/ massive room to climb the charts (esp w/ streaming). We def gotta consider its Britney being "softly" reintroduced to the industry collabing w/ a pop pioneer. We're in very trendy times but I def think they're going to give us a quality song outside of stanning them & knowing they have that talent to make something very much enjoyable for everyone & for it to chart successfully as well 

On 8/21/2022 at 2:05 AM, gimmemore*****es said:

I thought that the delusion about blackpink being a threat to britney in US was huge, but this is even worse. Comparing this to glory rejects and mood ring by demand release. Are you for real…. Charts are ****ty these days. Beyonce and Nicki had probably easiest no.1 ever. There is no many huge hits. We will be just fine. And radio will eat HMC without a doubt.

I agree with you but let me just say, I hope we don't have anyone trashing on BlackPink and Kpop.

Current Kpop is descended from last gen Kpop, and last gen kpop are highly influenced by Britney.

Remember, South Korea made Do Somethin' a huge hit, while it flopped hard in the US.

• Love 1
On 8/16/2022 at 10:11 AM, Slayer said:

Then why doesn't Britney have more if it's easy? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Anyway, she obviously deserved more Number 1s around the world for her iconic hits.

Are UK charts more slutty or do ppl in the UK just know talent when they see it 😝😍 

On 8/16/2022 at 3:50 AM, Avenger said:

Definitely think top 10 for both US and UK! Elton label will promote this imo, you do not need the face to promote things right now just good playlisting! Let the song grow on it's own and then a animated video would suffice as well. 

I agree def top 10. Hoping she gets the number 1 spot though. We all know she deserves it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block