Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

Not to be rude but stating some facts:

1. The release announcement was messy AF with zero hype.

2. Probably not even a music video

3. lackluster single cover

4. Both Britney and Elton are considered "old" in their careers which is a huge difference between Elton and Dua where Dua is still fresh on the scene.

5. The releasedate. We just got a new Nicky song, Madonna will release her 50 track album, Beyonce is all over the place, ...  would have been better if the song got released before Beyonce.

6. The whole Kevin thing which MIGHT take away the focus off the single...though this could work in her benefit but that's like a 50/50 chance.

7. Most of it depends on radio airplay and let's face it. Besides Toxic, Scream and Shout, Oops and BOMT, radio barely plays Britney.

However... I do hope I am wrong and that people are actually waiting on Britney (and Elton) but I just don't have high hopes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Top 5 hit for sure... on the Bubbling Under chart. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Actually something in the Top 50 seems plausible. Top 20 seems highly unlikely though unless there's an actual music video and it goes viral. If we had Blackpink's level of fan dedication to viewing music videos that would be easy, but we don't. And I don't like relying on the GP since they're fickle, so I'm not very confident that the song will be anything other than a moderate hit for a week or two. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But S&S went #3, though.

Personally, I'll be happy with Top 40. If it hits even higher than that, great. But for a little-known single dropping without much fanfare, even if it is with two legends, I don't expect much.

S&S went to Number 1 in the UK.

2 minutes ago, nadija ali said:

Do still people care about this clown? I don’t understand why she still has her small fans base left. She was big once not because of her talent(she do not have any), just because she was pretty damn hot(before she become a white trash). I don’t remember when it was I even put a song of her. Be happy if the song will peak #80. I think it will enter the bubble chart at 23.

Ew ***** wtf why are u here then u 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Do still people care about this clown? I don’t understand why she still has her small fans base left. She was big once not because of her talent(she do not have any), just because she was pretty damn hot(before she become a white trash). I don’t remember when it was I even put a song of her. Be happy if the song will peak #80. I think it will enter the bubble chart at 23.

@Slayer she should be in jail Ma’ame

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Enjoy the permanent ban :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

The obsession, you say this but you made an account here in 2013 and yet you're still here checking for someone you dislike :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: What a sad life you have, I hope things get better soon.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The UK charts are slutty AF. Didn't Born To Make You Happy hit #1 there? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Slutty :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Britney's 6 UK Number 1's:

• Baby One More Time
  • Born To Make You Happy
  • Oops!...I Did It Again!
  • Toxic
  • Everytime
  • Scream & Shout

She has better songs as Number 1 here I think :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block