Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

11 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Beyonce did with DC her last no 1 global was Single ladies and now BMS! Janet no - Mimi yes and Cher no. 

Actually it would be true! 

Madonna had No 1 in the 80s,90s,10s

Beyonce had No 1 in the 00s, 10s, 20s

Cher and Mariah had like 3 decades. 

So Britney would be the first! Make it happen ARMY!!! 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

Actually it would be true! 

Madonna had No 1 in the 80s,90s,10s

Beyonce had No 1 in the 00s, 10s, 20s

Cher and Mariah had like 3 decades. 

So Britney would be the first! Make it happen ARMY!!! 

Mariah has 4 decades 

Vision of love 90s

we belong together 00s

all I want for Christmas 10s

all I want for Christmas 20s

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i'd say it really depends on what they do with playlisting and radio, since there's probably not going to be any promo from britney outside of that. elton does have high streams and had a huge hit with dua lipa this year so i'd say if they do it right, it could peak top 25, and maybe even outpeak make me. if mood ring can chart on the bubbling under mostly based on high sales and was an unreleased bonus track, i think hold me closer could chart in the top 50 at least.

• Like 1

I think the song will do better in the UK than the US.

Hoping for Top 40 debut in the UK and the slowly rising over the following weeks to the Top 20.

US Top 50 debut if we're lucky.

It all really depends on the play listing and radio deals Elton can get. Plus there'll be no promo, no Elton or Britney in the video so that won't get people rushing to watch the video (youtube streams go towards charts).

The whole release has been pretty quiet so far. If it gets radio support and good playlisting it'll 100% go Top 20 atleast. They really need to market that this is Britney's first musical release in 6 years and it is her first release as a free woman since 2007. They really need to emphasise those points to build hype.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block