Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

I’m a lot more enthusiastic then most of you.   I honestly think it is going to be a worldwide hit.  Britney has gained a lot of young fans from tik tok and she is probably more respected than ever before n the music industry.    This is new music from a legend whose teaming up with another legend who has a whole different fan base.   I can’t wait to see what song they incorporate in this

• Love 2
4 hours ago, do the thing said:

when I was in the us lyft drivers, friends and stuff all used their phone w/ spotify for music

It really depends. ALOT of people listen to radio specially during morning/afternoon rush hours. The radio shows are big hits.

Billboard did change the rules, but radios still have great power.

• Like 1

I don't see them doing a video, and that alone is not good for sales. I guess it can debut and peak top 40 in the US. After all, it's been a while and there's hype to see what she comes with. I guess long term success or a higher peak rely heavily on radio performance and spotify lists. I see it becoming a top 10 hit in Canada and UK. 

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

It's going #1. Elton's team is going to promote it, it's Britney's first song that she is releasing on her own, she genuinely wants to release this song, and it's way easier to go #1 these days. It doesn't take a lot of sales to go #1. Maybe 10k.

Maybe 20K, a nice amount of streams, and good first week at radio.

Beyoncé did 11k & made it to 7

”we definitely can buy more than that 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block