Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

49 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Kinda shocked to see none of the FF singles hot #1 in the UK since it spawned the most radio played song by Britney in the US. 

I don't know why but I feel like the UK weren't checking her for anymore in the Femme Fatale era. The album only got to #8 as well. 

No caps no lies no doubts 

this song will surpass everything 

double the Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studiostime  don’t really know honestly but to be fair she’s not working with the Weeknd or like the biggest and baddest right now just a legend who’s big yes don’t get me wrong but a lot of people aren’t familiar but still this is still gonna be a real mark of history and legendary 

Edited by HellNevuhBeMey

I think it will debut top 20, and exactly where will depend on if it beats out the blackpink song for #1 on iTunes.  

if it hits #1 on iTunes then it gets additional promo because a ton of people have something to write about.

Then it will depend on if they do a video, and it needs to be ready to go within two weeks of the song release. 

the public and radio are expected to really give it a fair shot, so if it’s truly very good, it should take off on its own.

Womanizer had a snippet leak, then came out on radio early before it was available to download, so I think radio is really key here, because sales will decline in the second and third week if they don’t get a good video out. Radio presence has to be strong at the same time the sales are still strong obviously.

TLDR: I think it could go top 3 in US if everything goes right.  Otherwise, it’ll peak week 1 somewhere in the teens.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Her Tour sold out in 5 mins in the UK and after free Britney sue is back

Which tour are you referring to? If you mean the Femme Fatale Tour, I don't remember it selling well here, I mean I got my tickets weeks after they went on sale. The Piece Of Me Tour was a bigger success.

And who is Sue?

24 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I think it will debut top 20, and exactly where will depend on if it beats out the blackpink song for #1 on iTunes.  

if it hits #1 on iTunes then it gets additional promo because a ton of people have something to write about.

Then it will depend on if they do a video, and it needs to be ready to go within two weeks of the song release. 

the public and radio are expected to really give it a fair shot, so if it’s truly very good, it should take off on its own.

Womanizer had a snippet leak, then came out on radio early before it was available to download, so I think radio is really key here, because sales will decline in the second and third week if they don’t get a good video out. Radio presence has to be strong at the same time the sales are still strong obviously.

TLDR: I think it could go top 3 in US if everything goes right.  Otherwise, it’ll peak week 1 somewhere in the teens.

radio doesn't count a lot anymore, 'cause nobody is listening to radio even in their cars, now it's streaming on Spotify, YT, Apple Music and so on 

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But S&S went #3, though.

Personally, I'll be happy with Top 40. If it hits even higher than that, great. But for a little-known single dropping without much fanfare, even if it is with two legends, I don't expect much.

Im not talking about the US. not everything is about US. 

Situational. It might flop because the general public hype, if there was any, has already died down. Had they announced it a few days before its actual release date, it would have had way more potential. It also depends on how Britney promotes the song. If she’s going to post silly memes and what not during the week of its release, then we’re basically doomed. Times like these where I wish Britney was more polished and had a solid PR team but it seems like she doesn’t care to be a commercially successful artist anymore. Let’s hope we’re wrong though. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Top 50 if we are lucky.  There’s some minimal hype, but mostly within the fanbase.  Neither of them are really trying to create any hype do it either…Britney deleted her post and Elton didn’t even say what it was or that it had Britney on it…so people who don’t know about it still don’t know :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

there obviously won’t be a music video or any performances, so it’s not gonna be a big success.  But that’s ok, Britney is just having fun and she deserves to do it however she wants.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block