Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

If by tomorrow Rosengart doesn’t file legal precedent for this or releases a statement condemning this fu ck ery.. I’ll be livid.

those spoiled stoner brats… I swear to god… I’m furious. Disgusting… federlines are all disgusting. I hope they all get and feel all the hate from the world deep in their bones. BACKSTABBERS!

It is difficult because what IF the depo is tomorrow or Friday? Rosengart has to keep priorities, not that this isn’t important as well, but gotta get through the depo as that’s so important to possible future trial. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'm black, so I got a black momma, so YOU ALREADY KNOW!! 🤣🤣🤣 this is NOTHING compared to what my mother has said to me...lol Lil crybaby kids 😄

Right?!?! I mean absolutely no disrespect to white American parents, but the majority don’t discipline their children…They wanna be the cool big siblings and don’t even raise their voices…Yeah…White kids wouldn’t survive in a Hispanic or Black family 😂😂😂 Britney is literally being a mother.

• Like 6

This is a joke right? In these videos I see a mother demanding the respect she deserves from her children. I also see 2 disrespectful little punks who need slapped! If I ever spoke to my parents the way they talked to Britney I would have been missing two teeth !

So thanks Kevin for showing us your very disrespectful boys , and thanks for showing us that Britney was stern when she needed to be and didnt spoil and feed them silver spoons and ALLOW  them to walk on her. This is disgraceful . 

Im so shocked at the attitude of those two brats and YES I CALLED THEM BRATS!:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Wait. These videos aren’t even bad. They made it out to be like her speaking in tongues or beating her children. 

All these videos show is just mother and son disagreements. It’s just a mom being a mom. And sometimes moms get loud. Get the fuc|< outta here, Kevin. This doesn’t prove sh!+. My dad treated 30 times worse than this video shows and he still loves me. It’s unbelievable. Jayden and Preston are spoiled. 

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m not suggesting anything. I’m having a conversation and being objective. I also shared a similar thought with another member when you chimed in. I’m not a bad person for watching a video and making an observation. I’m not chastising, incriminating, making fun of, slandering, or anything else of the sort. 

not everyone you encounter in life are going to have the exact same thoughts as you, sorry to say. If that doesn’t sink in soon, I fear you have a rough road ahead. 

let’s go our separate ways. 

I'm very sorry that Britney Spears in these secretly recorded video clips is not the angel shimmying her body down a school hallway or the pregnant lady singing about her beautiful babies that we have all grown to expect her to be. I'm sorry she's not that sassy funny southern girl that we see on Ellen or Oprah. Instead, she's an imperfect, flawed person with emotions who sometimes can get angry when she feels disrespected by her own children that popped out of her womb, possibly after a long day of being disrespected by people she pays to micromanage her against her will. So sorry that you had to witness that "manic" ness

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am in utter shock and disbelief that her own children would do this. I really need to calm down and don’t say here what I want because I don’t want to get banned. But they deserve NOTHING when they turn 18. 

This video proves to me the ONGOING abuse and psychological manipulation that their father has done to them to alienate them ever further from their mom.

This video shows to me an abused mom who desperately wants a relationship  with her sons but they don’t want the relationship so they just mistreat her and make her mad on purpose to get a reaction and then report it to daddy for their “prize” and consolation where they can continue to do whatever they want with no boundaries.

I cannot believe they are doing this to her. I cannot believe her own effing sons are doing this to her. Can you imagine the betrayal??? Like she endured so much for those damn kids while at the same time they were also plotting against her. I hope she closes the trust fund she has for them. 

My heart really breaks at the amount of pain Britney has gone through in life and the pain she has suffer from the people that are supposed to love her the most.

Girl you ain’t going to get banned because I’m right there with you and have low key always been since Jayden made that live. I just kept my mouth shut because people were always like “they’re children!” Yet I could sense something wasn’t right about them. Glad my suspicions were confirmed 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

This is a joke right? In these videos I see a mother demanding the respect she deserves from her children. I also see 2 disrespectful little punks who need slapped! If I ever spoke to my parents the way they talked to Britney I would have been missing two teeth !

So thanks Kevin for showing us your very disrespectful boys , and thanks for showing us that Britney was stern when she needed to be and didnt spoil and feed them silver spoons and ALLOW  them to walk on her. This is disgraceful . 

Im so shocked at the attitude of those two brats and YES I CALLED THEM BRATS!:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Exactly my thoughts. 

19 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I love how she says, "I am a WOMAN". I've never heard a woman say that so confidently. It's typically something you hear men say about being men.

Anyway, I guess I'm not too surprised her kids did this. Didn't Jayden once say he would spill some secrets about Britney if he got enough likes on Instagram? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Honestly this isn’t out of character for Britney.

During pom she did a whole segment about being a woman before freakshow, and was always boasting female empowerment and saying men could suck her big toe

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s tough to talk about for many reasons, the most important being Britney’s health is her personal life and deserves to stay there. But there is that wonder in the back of my mind. Doesn’t mean she did anything wrong or doesn’t deserve freedom or custody or ANYTHING like that. But the wonder is there for me too when watching these. Don’t expect many others here to not attack you, though. People just see words, not intention. 

But yea her kids are disrespectful as hell. If your mom tells you to put shoes on, you put your ******* shoes on. Way spoiled. 

They’re already coming after me but I stand on what I said. The third video was  what struck out to me the most, personally. As someone who deals with Bipolar Depression Type II, rest assure I know the signs of mania. A lot of people here probably haven’t had first-hand experience with Bipolar Depression, so I’m not shocked that they wouldn’t recognize the signs.

That being said, there’s a lot I don’t know about Britney or her personal life so I’m not stating this as a fact.  I’m just giving my thoughts on the videos.

Remember Britney Army: Two things can be true at once. She could’ve been horribly abused in her conservatorship and could possibly be dealing with mental health issues that pre-dated it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

Even if the kids were working at the behest of their father, if it's true they are now authorizing him to post these videos to Instagram, Britney should cut them out of her life. Maybe not permanently because hopefully, they'll mature and one day learn to love and respect her, but she needs to teach them and everyone else around her that doing this kind of underhanded sneaky bull**** doesn't result in anything good.

And then since they both want to be "producers" they can test how the name "Federline" fairs in the music world.

That's exactly what's going on, the little brats are authorizing it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It is difficult because what IF the depo is tomorrow or Friday? Rosengart has to keep priorities, not that this isn’t important as well, but gotta get through the depo as that’s so important to possible future trial. 

He is a shareholder in his legal firm. I am sure he can get a paralegal or assistant to draft a sharp and rigorous statement.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block