Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is the problem?

37 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I love her to death and actually I feel like a bad person just for thinking this but have you ever thought that maybe is not like all the world is against her?, I mean all her family, her manager, her exe's, assistant, her kids? and maybe the problem is her?

We all love Britney the artist, but we know very little about her as a person. I grew up watching her, I've seen all her interviews, all her documentaries and more, but still that's little to really know a person.

I know there are many people who have tried to take advantage of her and have done so for many years but I feel that we are missing many parts of this story. 

Her team and Jamie Lynn have tried to tell us on multiple occasions that she suffers from schizophrenia. (remember the alleged episode that Britney locked her in a room with a knife because she was afraid of something) and people with schizophrenia suffer from disorders that distort reality and they are not bad people, it is just something they suffer from. 

obviously i'm just speculating since no one really knows Britney's psychological diagnosis but I don't know, I feel that there is so much that we don't know and that it would help us to understand everything better.

say that you did know her diagnosis, does that warrant her being in a conservatorship for 13 years? not being allowed to drive her own car or use the money SHE worked hard for? not being allowed to eat sushi, or change the color of her cabinets? being told she can't do different versions of her own songs? having surveillance in her bedroom? not being able to spend time with her kids? use critical thinking please

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is you speaking as an armchair psychologist because I have never heard this... even from Juno Lasagna 

Britney is not the problem, Britney's behavior is a symptom of the people around her. Her behavior changed as the media and her family became more vicious and greedy. 

Juno leech sent txt messages to Lance bass(while brit was in the mental health facility)hubby saying Britney had paranoid schizophrenia and that it was "going to get worse before it gets better" 

no matter the mental health problem she had, a 13 year old conservatorship meanwhile she is touring and doing stunts in the air, being between huge flames and memorising tons of choreo is INEXCUSABLE, they called her so incapable yet had her working like a slave.

she isn’t the problem, wasn’t the problem and will never be the problem

no matter what she does now she will still be justified after what they put her through

sam said it best, mental health issues that would have been easily treated with some therapy, were used to justify a 13 year old prison sentence 

• Love 5

Meh, to a certain extent — I see what you’re saying. But also, we cannot sit here and point fingers at Britney. While I do think some of her behavior is questionable, I can only feel a sense of sympathy for her. This was a girl who was shoved into showbiz by Hollywood men while she was still a minor and before her brain had fully developed. And it’s not like Britney became locally famous with a quick hit. She became an entity, a global superstar and an object of obsession while she was still in high school and beyond. I don’t think Britney nor her hick family were equipped to handle even a quarter of that limelight and it was only a matter of time before her reality would become distorted. Marrying a leach like Kevin at such an early age to give her sense of normalcy while still in that crucifying limelight and having 2 children back-to-back was only a recipe for disaster waiting to happen for her mental health. The price of fame is a ***** and what’s happening to Britney now is a result of the torment she went through for years. She was and still continues to feel betrayed and hurt by all of the people who she once trusted and thought had loved her. I do think there is a slight sense of frustration when it comes to Britney and her baggage that’s being conveyed from her family, management and loved ones but again, can we blame her? Her life has been nothing but distorted. Issues can only be resolved when both parties gain understanding and allow for forgiveness — and this is likely where the disputes continue to thrive.

• Love 1

Of course it was her fault. She should have left her family to rot in Louisiana. Providing for them, including them, was a BIG mistake

They really believe they can fool the world with "Britney is this or Britney is that and we are all saints so we have a right to control and loot her". 

How stupid do they think we are?

They think recording a person imprisoned drugged  isolated and controlled, when they act out under such terrible pressures, is justification? They are desperate to show a bad side to her. 

None of their disgusting recordings or lies or fake media pieces or smear campaigns will change who THEY are or what THEY did and continue to do. 

No matter how Britney may have acted out under those terrible conditions does not change that they are freeloading selfish lying thieving talentless embezzling criminals who have no place to speak about her life. 

45 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I love her to death and actually I feel like a bad person just for thinking this but have you ever thought that maybe is not like all the world is against her?, I mean all her family, her manager, her exe's, assistant, her kids? and maybe the problem is her?

We all love Britney the artist, but we know very little about her as a person. I grew up watching her, I've seen all her interviews, all her documentaries and more, but still that's little to really know a person.

I know there are many people who have tried to take advantage of her and have done so for many years but I feel that we are missing many parts of this story. 

Her team and Jamie Lynn have tried to tell us on multiple occasions that she suffers from schizophrenia. (remember the alleged episode that Britney locked her in a room with a knife because she was afraid of something) and people with schizophrenia suffer from disorders that distort reality and they are not bad people, it is just something they suffer from. 

obviously i'm just speculating since no one really knows Britney's psychological diagnosis but I don't know, I feel that there is so much that we don't know and that it would help us to understand everything better.

Britney definitely has some issues but her family should be helping her not bringing in the media … I guess they are trying tough love to get her to realize it . I don’t know but it’s definitely not black and white 

46 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Here we go again! Team con posting **** about Britney…tell me who you are..Jaime or Lou

44 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Her team and Jamie Lynn have tried to tell us on multiple occasions that she suffers from schizophrenia.

You are not paying attention to the information made public.

She has indirectly confirmed she has bipolar, less than a month ago.

Also, you can grab a knife for self-defence without suffering from schizophrenia. 

What problem are you referring to? Which parent is the one smoking w**d with the boys all the time? Apparently that's not a problem. So what problem are you talking about exactly? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, x.rox said:

This must be an account created by someone from Team Con to infiltrate the Britney Army and try and sway us to see their POV. I have a suggestion…

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

lol maybe I'm one of the oldest members of this forum, I'm here since 2004, I did designs for the old BH website, even Britney posted my pics etc, I've been here since before the conservatorship existed.

But I thought my words would be misunderstood, I'm not saying that I supported her team, I would never do it, I think all of them should be in jail, I'm just saying that Britney maybe has a certain vulnerability or something that makes her a problem.

• Love 1