Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is the problem?

11 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

no matter the mental health problem she had, a 13 year old conservatorship meanwhile she is touring and doing stunts in the air, being between huge flames and memorising tons of choreo is INEXCUSABLE, they called her so incapable yet had her working like a slave.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

That's what I was about to say. Is Britney the most perfectly balanced and sane person on Earth ? Of course not, she speaks about this herself. She is traumatized by her life.

now, to the OP, darling, I would listen to what all those scumbags who surrounded her during her whole life have to say the day i see them have a job. 

They stop stealing Britney's money and I will start listenning to them until then that's my message to them...:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, The Exhale Psychic said:

Antidote.  you actually offended me.  i have suffered from a mental health disorder from the time i was 13 till now.  your disgusting comments make mental health seem like its a problem. its not.    

I'm very sorry if I offended you, really sorry, I also suffer from anxiety and maybe my words were misunderstood because English is not my first language.

4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol maybe I'm one of the oldest members of this forum, I'm here since 2004, I did designs for the old BH website, even Britney posted my pics etc, I've been here since before the conservatorship existed.

But I thought my words would be misunderstood, I'm not saying that I supported her team, I would never do it, I think all of them should be in jail, I'm just saying that Britney maybe has a certain vulnerability or something that makes her a problem.

So what you’re saying is… you used to be a fan until Team Con reached out and  paid you to start posting their narrative on this site… I see I see. 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: