Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is the problem?

I love her to death and actually I feel like a bad person just for thinking this but have you ever thought that maybe is not like all the world is against her?, I mean all her family, her manager, her exe's, assistant, her kids? and maybe the problem is her?

We all love Britney the artist, but we know very little about her as a person. I grew up watching her, I've seen all her interviews, all her documentaries and more, but still that's little to really know a person.

I know there are many people who have tried to take advantage of her and have done so for many years but I feel that we are missing many parts of this story. 

Her team and Jamie Lynn have tried to tell us on multiple occasions that she suffers from schizophrenia. (remember the alleged episode that Britney locked her in a room with a knife because she was afraid of something) and people with schizophrenia suffer from disorders that distort reality and they are not bad people, it is just something they suffer from. 

obviously i'm just speculating since no one really knows Britney's psychological diagnosis but I don't know, I feel that there is so much that we don't know and that it would help us to understand everything better.

PS: I thought my words would be misunderstood, I'm not saying that I supported her team, I would never do it, I think all of them should be in jail, I'm just saying that Britney maybe has a certain vulnerability or something that makes her a problem.

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

No one is perfect or a saint but her entire family and ex husband have been money hungry fame seekers off of her.. As long as she's controlled it's OK, that's bull****! So in these scenarios no she's not wrong and she should be able to speak up for herself!! Especially if they're going to give interviews for payment exploiting her. The only reason anyone wants to speak to any of them is because of the Britney Spears relation that's it.. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Lol- Britney can't be the problem. She was in a conservatorship. She couldn't be anything. She essentially was a child, just like her children. Everything she wanted to do, she had to ask for. Remember, she couldn't even hold cash or take Tylenol w/o permission if anyone is to blame, it's team con for putting such abnormal restrictions over her life 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

No she is not the problem, she is a victim of familial abuse in my opinion. This does not mean she is perfect, but it does not make her "the problem" regardless of whether or not she has any mental health issues. The ableism is infuriating. She may have mental helath issues (nobody actually knows this) but I would rather have mental health issues than be a user and an abuser.   

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Her team and Jamie Lynn have tried to tell us on multiple occasions that she suffers from schizophrenia. (remember the alleged episode that Britney locked her in a room with a knife because she was afraid of something) and people with schizophrenia suffer from disorders that distort reality and they are not bad people, it is just something they suffer from. 

This is you speaking as an armchair psychologist because I have never heard this... even from Juno Lasagna 

Britney is not the problem, Britney's behavior is a symptom of the people around her. Her behavior changed as the media and her family became more vicious and greedy. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

This implies that she’s done something wrong.  She hasn’t.  She has trauma.  And not a single soul, INCLUDING her fan base, treats her with the dignity and respect she deserves so she can work through her trauma.  Everyone continues to make fun of her and belittle her…for TWIRLING.  Someone with trauma acting through their trauma is never the problem, it’s how other people react to it.  You certainly don’t go to the press and spill their dirty laundry, like her sister and ex did.  Or like her parents do through court documents and the paparazzi.  No one is saying Britney is perfect, but what they did to her was wrong.  She could provide for herself, she didn’t qualify for the conservatorship.  And now she is totally messed up from what she went through…and she still has no one other than her husband and dogs…so no, Britney is not the problem.   Nobody knows how to show her genuine, compassionate, unconditional love.  And THEY are the problem.

• Love 8