K-fed Lawyer speaks up and states Britney's kids miss Jamie

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We all know Britney would never do that and thinking rationally I know her sons behavior toward her are a consequence of the same abuse they have received directly and indirectly BUT... I cannot lie that I wish Britney would cut them off. Jeez. I can't believe the hurt and pain Britney must be feeling right now that her own sons would rather see their abusive grandfather over her. They will one day (hopefully) open their eyes and will regret for the rest of their lives not believing their mother.

Exactly Britney should do what Tori spelling’s father did and not leave them with a ton of money they should get jobs and work hard and build their own lives they lived after their mom long enough.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

i bet you when they turn 18 and child support ends, they'll suddenly 'miss' her and want to reconcile, at that point i hope Britney tells them to **** off and get a job 

Yes, absolutely correct. The boys will come back to her for the wrong reason in a few years time which is money. 

All the people that the boys currently seem to be loyal are unlikely to have funds in a few years time. They all seem to have a hard time accepting that she now has the power to cut each one off financially. Jamie and Lynn Spears may be bankrupt if the fee petitions are denied by the court. KFed will have no child support when they are 18 and Britney will no longer have to pay for his odious lawyer Kaplan. The general public seem to have just about had enough of the Spears family and KFed so there is unlikely to be much revenue through tell all books and interviews etc. Britney will (quite underdstandably) never willingly give any of these leaches another cent. 

I don't wish to criticise her minor children, but it seems unlikely they have been raised with a work ethic given the example set by their father and maternal relatives. The boys will go back to Britney and she will have the hard choice of whether to continue their financial support. All so sad. The phrase "money corrupts" could have a picture of KFed and Jamie Spears next to it.   

• Love 1
  • Like 4

People jumping down minor children's throats because their father and his minions spoke for them 🤦

Until Jayden and Preston speak up for themselves, I refuse to believe anyone else's twisted words. I think this is meant as a well timed distraction.

There could be a rift, or a million excuses for not seeing their mom. I believe that Kevin wanted to hurt Britney and needs money.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It’s nauseating to think how much money this POS lawyer has received from Britney over the years. He’s been such a consistent piece of crap for years. 

I don’t know how she even handles all this pure evil around her. Her parents, her siblings, now her children. Insane. She’s a strong person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Elri said:

People jumping down minor children's throats because their father and his minions spoke for them 🤦

Until Jayden and Preston speak up for themselves, I refuse to believe anyone else's twisted words. I think this is meant as a well timed distraction.

There could be a rift, or a million excuses for not seeing their mom. I believe that Kevin wanted to hurt Britney and needs money.

You could be right and I don't blame the minor children at all, just predicting what could happen. In most cases you are the product of your environment when you are young and in any case this may not be how they actually feel like you said.  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block