K-fed Lawyer speaks up and states Britney's kids miss Jamie

31 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I lot of this just does not make any sense if there was never any negative narrative against Britney in the Federline household. 

1. Why would her sons suddenly be missing Jamie Spears when the have not seen him for several years and he was aggresisve with them previously to the extent there were grounds for a restraining order. 

2.  Why would they not be concerned about the alledged abuse their grandfather may have perpetrated against her. It has been widely publisised.   

3. Why are they so concerned about recent nude pictures posted on instagram and not the risque outfits she wore on stage throughout the tours.

4. If they want privacy and are embarrassed, why are they backing up their father in inviting journalists into their home for an interview. 

5. Why are they "embarrassed" by their mother who is a global superstar and not their work shy father who is widely panned in the press.    

Team con has always used her children against her. Their relationship with her seemed to have cooled around the time she took steps to get out of the conservatorship. The timing is text book. It does not take a genius to work out what is going on with this. In my opinion it is straight out of the team con books of immoral and cruel tricks to regain control of Britney. It is beyond disgusting.  

I just thought that KFed was thick, lazy and greedy and went with the situation in 2008 because it suited him and he was maniputed by Lou and the Spears; however, after the last few days, he has managed to confirm conclusively he is team con, possibly complicit all along with what went on over the last 13 years. I do not believe Britney would have gone along with it for so long if access to her two young sons was not held over her head.  What sort of people behave like this? It is beyond cruel. 

you also forgot to mention that if they really miss jamie they can literarily just go visit him... they don't need britney for that.

• Like 8

They miss Jamie? Then go see him??? Like KFed can put an end to the restraining order. The kids and Jamie can always mend their relationship. That has nothing to do with Britney. But its clear as day they want to use her kids as pawns for Britney to reconcile with her family and let them in again… she should be careful. They have dissolved her marriages before. The nee house is in Sams name for a reason, so her family cannot take it… 

• Like 4

“The family member they miss is their grandfather”?  Then go to see him, maybe his drunk *** can try to beat you again and make you remember why you lost contact with him.

Lol. Do they even want to sound believable? No one is gonna buy this, it sounds like a joke tbh. I think they just want to make big headlines and make bank.

How desperate for money is these people? They are all monster and they’ll make her kids become monsters too if this keeps going… Can’t wait to see Britney cutting they paychecks once they are 18! We’ll see what happens then. 

• Love 2

It would be so much better and easier if Britney just went back into the Cship. Jamie and Kfed would earn lots of money again. The boys could see Grandpa of the Century. All would be great.    Apart from for Britney of course but she's just not important to these people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

It wasnt kaplan who filed a restrainig order to jaimie because the kids were scared of him? Now the missed him? Why is this britney related!? She has nothing to do with RO? 

The story line of the spears family and kevin don't even make sense. They are so desperate at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Guys , Lucifer T organized this! She paid K-Fed got paid a good amount by her, it’s all happening before Jaime deposition to ruin Britney image! 

I can’t imagine Jaime will go so low and use kids..but these kids are dumb too to play along! They can literally ran to their powerful mom and stay a very hood life

they want a reaction out of Britney. I'm 99% sure the boys couldn't care less about Jamie. even if they did, it's a low blow for Kaplan to come out and publicly say they miss the man that abused, threatened and kept their mother from having any kind of normal, functioning relationship with them in their formative years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

they're basically saying they want britney to reconcile with her dad

It’s so ridiculous. This has all made me so angry. I can’t imagine how Britney feels. Jamie is EVIL. She said he laughed at her and ridiculed her after he committed her in 2019. I can’t stand any of these people. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly if none of them want anything to do with her mother they should all stop taking her money.

We all know Britney would never do that and thinking rationally I know her sons behavior toward her are a consequence of the same abuse they have received directly and indirectly BUT... I cannot lie that I wish Britney would cut them off. Jeez. I can't believe the hurt and pain Britney must be feeling right now that her own sons would rather see their abusive grandfather over her. They will one day (hopefully) open their eyes and will regret for the rest of their lives not believing their mother.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block