K-fed Lawyer speaks up and states Britney's kids miss Jamie

29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

“…and Kaplan says the family member they really miss is their grandfather Jamie.”

That is bull**** considering that Sean Preston was on Instagram live talking crap about dearest grandfather. 

How dare this disgusting lawyer publicly say this about the man that abused not only his client’s sons but also their mother. My mind can’t comprehend this.

Holy mother of God, these people are crooked from the very core of their being.

lol and if they do. why don't they go visit? they can visit jamie if they want... kevin can take them to them... it was kevin who asked for the restraining order.. he can remove it.

how does this involve Britney? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I lot of this just does not make any sense if there was never any negative narrative against Britney in the Federline household. 

1. Why would her sons suddenly be missing Jamie Spears when the have not seen him for several years and he was aggresisve with them previously to the extent there were grounds for a restraining order. 

2.  Why would they not be concerned about the alledged abuse their grandfather may have perpetrated against her. It has been widely publisised.   

3. Why are they so concerned about recent nude pictures posted on instagram and not the risque outfits she wore on stage throughout the tours.

4. If they want privacy and are embarrassed, why are they backing up their father in inviting journalists into their home for an interview. 

5. Why are they "embarrassed" by their mother who is a global superstar and not their work shy father who is widely panned in the press.    

Team con has always used her children against her. Their relationship with her seemed to have cooled around the time she took steps to get out of the conservatorship. The timing is text book. It does not take a genius to work out what is going on with this. In my opinion it is straight out of the team con books of immoral and cruel tricks to regain control of Britney. It is beyond disgusting.  

I just thought that KFed was thick, lazy and greedy and went with the situation in 2008 because it suited him and he was maniputed by Lou and the Spears; however, after the last few days, he has managed to confirm conclusively he is team con, possibly complicit all along with what went on over the last 13 years. I do not believe Britney would have gone along with it for so long if access to her two young sons was not held over her head.  What sort of people behave like this? It is beyond cruel. 

Exactly true valid points 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Well if thats ******* true, Britney needs to wash her hands of them. dont care if shes their mum, Jamie physically assaulted Sean which BRITNEY STOPPED, he ruined most of Britney's life yet the little brats side with him. Get real!

and BTW why  is ****head Kevin saying all this publicly?? He must be getting paid

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This is all about making Britney out to seem like a liar and saving Jamie’s reputation and is a co-ordinated hit piece against Britney. Kevin is a POS and there must be skeletons in the closet regarding $$$ and stolen funds. Keep the pressure on Rosengart - the rats are trying but they’ll fail 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
34 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I previously stated it was Sean, but it was actually Jayden who literally said that Jamie Spears could go die, he called him a d-ck too. And now you’re telling me that they miss that abusive alcoholic waste of oxygen and not their mom?? BULL EFFING CRAP.

Really Kaplan? Really? They miss Jaime? hmmm?

I feel so bad for Britney and her kids. She’s been keeping things private for months. Now Kevin gives an interview and brings things all into public attention and Britney can’t even respond without Kaplan spinning ****.

K-fed and Kaplan may or may not have been actually part of TeamCon from the beginning, but either way they certainly benefited from the conservatorship being in place for 13 years.

I can’t wait until her kids are 18. Hopefully Kaplan will go away then because K-fed won’t be able to afford him anymore and Kaplan won’t be needed for custody issues and court cases.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Well if thats ******* true, Britney needs to wash her hands of them. dont care if shes their mum, Jamie physically assaulted Sean which BRITNEY STOPPED, he ruined most of Britney's life yet the little brats side with him. Get real!

and BTW why  is ****head Kevin saying all this publicly?? He must be getting paid

Exactly if none of them want anything to do with her mother they should all stop taking her money.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Britney take your money and run to the hills with it. Pay for your kids till they’re 18, then if they still don’t want to know you, honestly good riddance to them as sad as that sounds.

i bet you when they turn 18 and child support ends, they'll suddenly 'miss' her and want to reconcile, at that point i hope Britney tells them to **** off and get a job 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Why is the lawyer making a statement about this?

If Kevin can make a public interview with public statements then he doesn't need a lawyer to make statements for him. 

He's got a big enough mouth to make the statements initially, he's big enough to create a social media account and continue to make statements through that.

There's only so much you can do from a Jitterbug. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block