K-fed Lawyer speaks up and states Britney's kids miss Jamie

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, responded to Britney and new husband Sam Asghari's weekend attack on Kevin, telling a photog outside Craig's in WeHo Sam doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Britney's ex claims their two kids, 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James, are avoiding their mom on purpose ... and Kaplan says the family member they really miss is their grandfather Jamie.

Kevin's attorney took issue with Britney and Sam's coordinated attack ... he claims K-Fed and his wife Victoria work 24/7 to keep Sean and Jayden out of the limelight and says there's no negative words against Britney or Sam in Kevin's household.

Kaplan says Britney should appreciate how much time Kevin loves being a parent and refutes the notion K-Fed is out of work, though he doesn't say what his job is outside of being a full-time dad.

While Kaplan says Sam just doesn't know Kevin well enough to attack him, he says K-Fed understands Sam is Britney’s new hubby, which means Sam is not going to take a position against her.

Bottom line for K-Fed's attorney ... the boys love Britney, but they want to lead their own lives.

Source: TMZ

sons1.jpg

The audacity of that piece of sheeeet!

Ok, so a few things. I appreciate that MVK said not to read too much into the boys not seeing their mom for months. That makes me feel better about their relationship with their mom, although I don't love the 95/5 actual custody Kevin has over Britney. 

Of course we don't know what happened to make them uncomfortable, but I have at least one idea. 

Anyway, one thing I don't believe for a second is that Kevin and Victoria have never said a bad word about Britney to the kids. I believe they have even if it was just among themselves and the boys heard. And Victoria's B.S. shady Instagram stories proves that.

OMG I hate this lawyer so much!! Always giving his 2 cents to some scummy TMZ paparazzi when nobody asked. Can’t wait until these kids are 18, no more of Britney’s money for Kfed or MVK. 

First of all, all of these questions are leading questions… like the paparazzi was told what to ask. 
Second of all, he’s spinning this BS narrative about Sam & Britney attacking Kevin, is he kidding!!

Thirdly, if the boys miss Jamie so much then why doesn’t Kfed drop the restraining order, he was the one who requested it after the domestic abuse incident. 

He sucks!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block