K-fed Lawyer speaks up and states Britney's kids miss Jamie

2 minutes ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Why is the lawyer making a statement about this?

If Kevin can make a public interview with public statements then he doesn't need a lawyer to make statements for him. 

He's got a big enough mouth to make the statements initially, he's big enough to create a social media account and continue to make statements through that.

so that he can charge Kevin for 'media matters'. He's so ignorant that he can't see his lawyer is drying him out :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

LMAO Yeah sure, the same kids that have referred to him as an utter and complete A-hole :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

STOP IT TEAM CON. We have proven you over and over that you CAN’T control de narrative anymore.

It didn’t work with Vivian and Jamie, it didn’t work with Jamie Lynn’s book and media tour, it didn’t work with TMZ planted stories, it didn’t work with the gaslight of Tri Star and Loucifer, and IT WON’T WORK WITH K-FAT. 

ACCEPT IT, YOU’RE DONE  :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Like 5

I previously stated it was Sean, but it was actually Jayden who literally said that Jamie Spears could go die, he called him a d-ck too. And now you’re telling me that they miss that abusive alcoholic waste of oxygen and not their mom?? BULL EFFING CRAP.

• Like 3

This is getting comical now. Kevin and Vicky work 24/7 to keep the kids out of the limelight… by doing tasteless interviews which are being reported worldwide. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 
And the kids miss the man who KFed got a restraining order against on THEIR behalf? Are the Federlines and Kaplan punking us here? Is this reality? Is this the **** Britney has lived with all this time? **** me. It’s all so coordinated and tasteless. 

I’m gonna need a statement from Rosengart. Now. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And LOL at Britney & Sam’s “coordinated attack” when K-Fed has an interview defending Jamie that coincides with his deposition. These people are gaslighting freaks. 

If the boys miss Jamie, fine, let them be with their abusive alcoholic grandfather. Then when Jamie & K-Fed force them into the industry for money, maybe they’ll understand their mother a little bit better once they literally walk in her shoes. 

they really hate that britney has a voice again and they can no longer control the narrative. it's actually comical to see the gaslighting in action. they're SO bad at it. 

i'd also like kaplan to explain how he *knows* the federline's don't say a bad word about britney in their home. unless he lives with the federline's he knows what his lying client tells him. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block