Britney's July 27th court hearing: Britney will not be deposed by Jamie, Tri Star ordered to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Last hearing Lou's lawyer sat with Big Sloppy and helped him argue with Rosy in court. FreeBritneyLA reported this. 

I think Lou will continue to drag Jamie and JL to the 11th hour before jumping off that ship to save her own. 

that was weird like, why would their lawyers be consulting with each other. Jamie's lawyer reps him, not tristar

They aren’t gonna turn anything over.  They’ve had so much time now to delete stuff…I’m sure there is very little documentation on Tristar’s end.  I just don’t understand…Rosengart literally said he had the copy do the surveillance and it’s been corroborated by an FBI agent.  Why is Penny taking so long!?  The more time it takes the more time they have to destroy evidence.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

They aren’t gonna turn anything over.  They’ve had so much time now to delete stuff…I’m sure there is very little documentation on Tristar’s end.  I just don’t understand…Rosengart literally said he had the copy do the surveillance and it’s been corroborated by an FBI agent.  Why is Penny taking so long!?  The more time it takes the more time they have to destroy evidence.

This. Yet the judge keeps pushing back anything regarding Tri Star. I wonder why :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, x.rox said:

I also don’t think the Spears case is as much about disability and ableism as you say it is. I would argue it is more about judicial and organizational corruption, exploitation of a vulnerable person for monetary gain. 

I know there’s an element pertaining or relating to disability rights but the crux of the Spears case, I personally don’t believe is about disabilities and ableism. And I don’t think most would view it that way either. 

The fact we went over and over time again with documentaries like Guardians saying that disabled people are in very vulnerable positions, be them financial or mental or physical, when placed in these arrangements like Britney's and people keep ignoring the other people in conservatorships is sad too. Yes, it's the court corruption but it's serving a whole lot of people who usually are just dismissed as incapable, like Britney.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Any live streams happening yet? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I know you weren’t talking about Jordan‘s live streams, but I have had this looming wonder if Britney or someone reached out to him and asked him not to do the live streams anymore. I can’t see any reason they would, and I believe he always has her best interest at heart and would love for him to work with her, but IT IS a random thought I have. He was making them increasingly more frequently and then to just stop altogether so weird. 

@Jordan Miller am I just a conspiracy theorist 🙈

on topic: yeeeeeees 👏 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block