Britney's July 27th court hearing: Britney will not be deposed by Jamie, Tri Star ordered to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I have a feeling the fees are going to be posponed for another date just like Lynne's

All while Britney is still billed spacer.png

Edit: she’s not being billed. Sorry! I assumed she was still paying for everything and that’s why this was even on the list. 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Thanks for correcting me! Is that a decision that’s decided at the very end when a grand total is made for legal fees? 

The only people being billed by britney are Rosengart and his firm! the fees in question are from the past accountings

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Makes me f'ing sick . Dont go to court if you cant pay! Expecting the one you hurt to pay them for you I hope this judge has the common sense to see that and say NOPE!

She knows the world is watching and any sort of unjust ruling will result in a very large outburst from the public and Exhale spacer.png

• Love 3
Just now, GlitterRain said:

She knows the world is watching and any sort of unjust ruling will result in a very large outburst from the public and Exhale spacer.png

Facts 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77mw48lc0m8bfjc1215wl I dunno what got into me the other day about feeling lost as a fan but lets face it I see this **** and I come to realize I will always be here for her. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Facts 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77mw48lc0m8bfjc1215wl I dunno what got into me the other day about feeling lost as a fan but lets face it I see this **** and I come to realize I will always be here for her. 

Amen. And don’t ever think otherwise again spacer.png

you celebrating being a fan again and karma striking for doubting her in the first place: spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block