Britney's July 27th court hearing: Britney will not be deposed by Jamie, Tri Star ordered to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance

3 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

In what year will the discuss that fact that all those people deserve to be in jail ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Prob not for a few years. But the reason these hearings are important is because they are establishing the scope of discovery. The broader the discovery, the more evidence they will have to eventually get all these mo fos in jail

• Love 7
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm still so livid that jamie's disgusting lawyer tried to argue to have britney's address public. they just keep proving their only aim is to harm and harass britney. glad to hear tri star will eventually be deposed and has to produce documents. they worked for britney, they should hand over every and anything she wants.

OMG this was so f.ucking weird! And her location of birth?? Bizarro

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Rosengart repeats Britney is Free many times. None of the people or journalists here believed the rumors about Britney being in a shadow conservatorship. Hopefully y’all now understand that BAnon is a PAID social media campaign to gaslight FreeBritney probably sponsored by the CON industry. 

Block BAnon content :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm still so livid that jamie's disgusting lawyer tried to argue to have britney's address public. they just keep proving their only aim is to harm and harass britney. glad to hear tri star will eventually be deposed and has to produce documents. they worked for britney, they should hand over every and anything she wants.

It’s scary how obsessed Jamie is with Britney. He’s not even hiding it. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

OMG this was so f.ucking weird! And her location of birth?? Bizarro

you would think he should already know that 🥴 i can't even begin to try and understand why her birth location would be in any way relevant.

2 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

It’s scary how obsessed Jamie is with Britney. He’s not even hiding it. 

big time! i 100% believe it has nothing to do with rosengart allegedly signing for britney while she's out of town, and everything to do with jamie wanted to drive britney crazy with paranoia.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Is this news just now??? Perfect

The tri star part was rushed. They DEFINITELY have to be deposed. THEY definitely have to hand over electronic surveillance.

but for now the scope is limited to just the twelfth accounting (2019 financials). ANY narrowing of discovery is going to be positive for Tri Star. They obvs want to minimize the info they have to give.

so it’s DEF a win for B bc depos are compelled and electronic surveillance will be handed over.

but it’s also a win for tri star they once again are benefiting from delay and the scope of the depo was limited to the 2019 accounting (Twelfth Account Current)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, easy said:

you would think he should already know that 🥴 i can't even begin to try and understand why her birth location would be in any way relevant.

big time! i 100% believe it has nothing to do with rosengart allegedly signing for britney while she's out of town, and everything to do with jamie wanted to drive britney crazy with paranoia.

There is no doubt Lou and Jamie are praying Britney messes up, gets scared and drops her pursuit of justice.

They never thought Britney would get the best lawyer in town to represent her! Rosy keeps on wining!! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

how crazy that the GP were more interested in the intricacies of Depp/Heard than the Spears one, the one that talks about ableism and disability rights

We'll see

The problem is the media reporting on every little thing she says or does on her IG and tracking her every move, even a one night stay in a hotel she lives near. 

The public gets fatigue and then tunes out when the real **** starts hitting the fan. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

So the judge isn’t getting them to hand over any financial information yet? I wonder why :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: the state of California’s court system is a joke and a majority of the cause for even allowing this to go on for so long without seeing any red flags or truly ensuring that Britney was not being abused :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

how crazy that the GP were more interested in the intricacies of Depp/Heard than the Spears one, the one that talks about ableism and disability rights

I think this is too nitty gritty for the GP right now. This eventually will become a trial, and that’s when the GP might dial in.

there were a lot of randos passing that screamed “yes Britney!” And “end CONservatorships.” It was VERY uplifting. The GP is totally on B’s side 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Tri Star, if you’re listening I hope you’re aware that certain 3rd parties have already provided another relevant party some key docs related to Tri Star’s involvement in teamcons surveillance apparatus. If you hold back these will be brought to light and things will go much worse for you.

Noice!!! Love to hear it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block