Britney's July 27th court hearing: Britney will not be deposed by Jamie, Tri Star ordered to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance

1 minute ago, easy said:

it absolutely is 🥴

more proof banon is paid by team con imo. the conspiracies are wild out here. 

Re: BAnon, NO one at the hearing believed the BAnon narratives. There were 50-100 people. The person who asked the question about a “B shadow conservatorship” was like “I’m so sorry to even ask this” and then the rest of the peeps chuckled (in recognition that this was a silly question to ask).

BAnon feels SO much like this…the REPORTED “hysteria” about Orson Welles on the radio and the newspapers said there was “mass hysteria” from the event…but later people clarified “there was no mass hysteria.” In the end it was an effort for the newspapers to discredit Radio news. The reports of BAnon are meant to undermine the legitimacy of the social media movement that became FreeBritney. I truly think this is what BAnon is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/04/broadcast-hysteria-orson-welles-war-of-the-worlds

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

"Tri Star's depositions are coming," Rosengart told fans and reporters outside the courthouse after the hearing. "Tri Star was ordered today... to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance.”

The judge decided to push back a decision on whether to depose Britney's former business manager, Lou Taylor, and her former assistant, Robin Greenhill, at a hearing scheduled for August 24th.

Why can’t they be deposed now? What is taking so long? They are literal traffickers and the judge keeps pushing things back. Who doesn’t Lou know? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

What is up with the push back? Again, making it easier to delay things for Tri Star so they can come up with whatever nonsense they will come up with next. What’s good, Penny? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

how crazy that the GP were more interested in the intricacies of Depp/Heard than the Spears one, the one that talks about ableism and disability rights

The public was enormously into the Britney saga but interest has definitely lessened and you have to keep in mind that the Depp v Heard trial was televised. Britney’s probate case isn’t being televised so of course less people will tune in and be interested. 

I also don’t think the Spears case is as much about disability and ableism as you say it is. I would argue it is more about judicial and organizational corruption, exploitation of a vulnerable person for monetary gain. 

I know there’s an element pertaining or relating to disability rights but the crux of the Spears case, I personally don’t believe is about disabilities and ableism. And I don’t think most would view it that way either. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why can’t they be deposed now? What is taking so long? They are literal traffickers and the judge keeps pushing things back. Who doesn’t Lou know? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

What is up with the push back? Again, making it easier to delay things for Tri Star so they can come up with whatever nonsense they will come up with next. What’s good, Penny? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

IKR… doesn’t it feel like every court hearing only lasts like 20 minutes and then they’re done. Like, by the time we get to Tri Star’s Depo’s it will be 2055 at this rate… I suppose different courts different protocols but in the Depp v Heard trial they were in session for a several hours at time! Like there’s no efficiency or urgency in the probate court it seems… it’s just drawn out. Like you’d expect a tone more like “let’s get down to business” but the tone I get from the court is “here’s my judgement for the day, oh we have 1000 motions to address … yawn … let’s do it next month!” Lol. Like FFS. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, x.rox said:

IKR… doesn’t it feel like every court hearing only lasts like 20 minutes and then they’re done. Like, by the time we get to Tri Star’s Depo’s it will be 2055 at this rate… I suppose different courts different protocols but in the Depp v Heard trial they were in session for a several hours at time! Like there’s no efficiency or urgency in the probate court it seems… it’s just drawn out. Like you’d expect a tone more like “let’s get down to business” but the tone I get from the court is “here’s my judgement for the day, oh we have 1000 motions to address … yawn … let’s do it next month!” Lol. Like FFS. 

Mad Actress GIF by MOODMAN Not sure why Tri Star keeps getting pushed back but it’s getting on my last damn nerve spacer.png

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why can’t they be deposed now? What is taking so long? They are literal traffickers and the judge keeps pushing things back. Who doesn’t Lou know?

It’s a bit frustrating, but SLOPPY took so much time arguing all the points for Jamie that eventually FAILED. There was almost no time for the Tri Star stuff…and of course Tri Star’s lawyers were happy to accept that outcome.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Mad Actress GIF by MOODMAN Not sure why Tri Star keeps getting pushed back but it’s getting on my last damn nerve spacer.png

Today this was SLOPPY’s fault. He took so much time desperately arguing his failed points for Jamie. If he did this on purpose just to run the clock, then SLOPPY is working in cahoots with Tri Star’s attorneys. If he isn’t working in cahoots with Tri Star, then he’s simply a massive failure.  

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block