Britney's July 27th court hearing: Britney will not be deposed by Jamie, Tri Star ordered to produce all documents related to the electronics surveillance

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I know you weren’t talking about Jordan‘s live streams, but I have had this looming wonder if Britney or someone reached out to him and asked him not to do the live streams anymore. I can’t see any reason they would, and I believe he always has her best interest at heart and would love for him to work with her, but IT IS a random thought I have. He was making them increasingly more frequently and then to just stop altogether so weird. 

@Jordan Miller am I just a conspiracy theorist 🙈

on topic: yeeeeeees 👏 

Wasn't Jordan having a ton of issues with his streams in the video? Maybe he just decided he was over it :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Tri Star’s lawyers were much better than Sloppy. Tri Star’s lawyers are trying to narrow the scope of discovery as much as possible. Right now depo for Tri Star is limited to ONLY Twelfth Account Current (2019 finances)

Seems unfair. Hope Rosengart insists on investigating the con from the ground up and deposed them for more than the surveillance. They should turn over ALL documents related to Britney shouldn't they? Fiduciary duty? Hope they don't get away. 

Feels like they are stringing it along hoping people lose interest 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

They should turn over ALL documents related to Britney shouldn't they? Fiduciary duty? Hope they don't get away. 

Yes…Hon P said that Tri Star does not necessarily have a fiduciary duty…im like whattt???

and the court has not set a date by which Tri Star has to hand over the electronic surveillance evidence. The date will be set Aug 24.

it was SLOPPY’s fault that tri star issues got pushed. He spent so much time on his flop arguments. But Obvs the tri star lawyers were happy with that outcome.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I suspect Rosengart will next come hard for tri star to open up all the previous accountings using the Hudson case as a guide. 

This is when Penny is gonna be backed into the corner because clearly she wants it just about the 12th account only. 

Just proves that Penny should be off the case soon. She is too involved. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Seems unfair. Hope Rosengart insists on investigating the con from the ground up and deposed them for more than the surveillance. They should turn over ALL documents related to Britney shouldn't they? Fiduciary duty? Hope they don't get away. 

I think its a bit of a catch twenty two at the moment. Ultimately, it is Probate Court which deals with estates, and it's not a trial. This is all down to accounting and how it was handled, and in theory, should be limited to the 12th accounting.

Rosengart is handling the objections and does want to examine the entire handling of the Estate, while getting evidence together for a trial. While the evidence does prove mishandling and a lack of acting in Britney's best interest, the surveillance is a bigger issue.

Weingarten is focused on Jamie being vindicated, not proving that the 12th account is correct. His statements from what I've heard were dire and completely unrelated to the issues, including sharing a sealed document without court approval. He has to know there's no redemption and this is why everything is *** for tat.

Tristar know that once the origins of the conservatorship is examined, they're complicit to it while potentially perjuring themselves. There's no getting around giving Britney her documents, so narrowing the scope is the best of a bad option, but if benefits them because its the judges remit.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I know you weren’t talking about Jordan‘s live streams, but I have had this looming wonder if Britney or someone reached out to him and asked him not to do the live streams anymore. I can’t see any reason they would, and I believe he always has her best interest at heart and would love for him to work with her, but IT IS a random thought I have. He was making them increasingly more frequently and then to just stop altogether so weird. 

@Jordan Miller am I just a conspiracy theorist 🙈

on topic: yeeeeeees 👏 

I miss @Jordan Miller’s live streams too they were fun. 😭

• Like 1
17 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It WAS so weird. And it was coupled with a request for Britney to verify in writing her place of birth. Maccarley was like “your honor, this makes no f.ucking sense”(paraphrased)

then MR brought up the Jason Alexander stalking incident, and confirmed that Jason Alexander is still incarcerated for this. Judge Penny sided with Britney’s team

Well at least Judge Penny did something good for once. Very weird request.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block