P!nk's fiery response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade: F RIGHT OFF

36 minutes ago, fays1 said:

But everyone (including Pink) believes governments belongs in womans uterus.

Does Pink support women getting an ******** a day before birth for no reason? obviously not, so she does want government inside womens uterus.

Everyone has a different limit to when government should be involved in *********, and sadly science cant answer the question about when does a fetus becomes a baby.

Telling pro life people to not listen to her music is just stupid lol

YOU ARE A MORON. No woman gets an ******** the day before they’re due “for no reason”. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I'm all for it, if it's the right choice for the woman, but only for some months, under the right circumstances, you simply can't love a child which is the result of r*** and there are different good cases like health-problems for the mother. 

In the end many women will die, because of this decision. 

It is your responsibility other people decision? Why you should take other respobilitys aaa your own? If a woman wants to get an ******** it’s HER RESPONSABILITY and RESPONSVAILITY of the men who impregnate her, it’s not your business or even the state business or politica business, please stop’

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

What? Please fix your mind:typing_keyboard_computer:

Women are dying because their bodies are rejecting the pregnancy meaning the blood is toxic and it kills both the woman and the fetus, cos the fetus is toxic.

So kindly do research every single gop breatheheavy should, cos blood is on your ******* hands at this point for supporting this victory. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

What is wrong with you? If you don’t want to have a child stop being irresponsible when having s**! Don’t be disrespectful OMG:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Yeah bc that’s the only circumstances for ********. You’re so intellectually challenged it’s painful. And you’re a man SHOCKER.

• Like 4

Wow P!nk let them HAVE IT! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

She ******** all those hypocrites and stup1d conservatives.

I can't believe how retrograde are the people still now. And this is a horrible step back in time for human, women & LGTBQ+ rights... the worst of all is that now that this happened there in USA, all the conservatives here in Argentina are empowered to take down the IVE (Voluntary Interruption of the Pregnancy / Interrupción Voluntaria del Embarazo) andI'm so tired of a new(old) fight everyday... please let us in peace! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Jordan,  is not good for democracy you to ban answers. Everyone has his own opinion about this subject and the way you delete opposite opinions makes this forum a fascist forum.

please think about it, otherwise I can’t believe people defends killing innocents lives, I was so sad when Britney lost her baby but then here people cheering for killing them. Wow.

Reaching. Ultimately, this is Jordans site. You signed up to it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Imagine if a child or teenager talked like P!nk writes here. They would get put in their place on Dr Phil for sure. 

Seriously, i totally get she is upset; i was shocked this overturning became a thing, but can she try to act like a grown up, and not some immature, hothead, unable to control their emotions and dignity. She is a public figure, with somewhat of a following. I disdain immature rants like that. Britney's are excused for obvious reasons.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, x.rox said:

YOU ARE A MORON. No woman gets an ******** the day before they’re due “for no reason”. 

Pretty cocky, spewing insults on a forum like that. I for one would stuff your face the very next second, should you have the guts to adress those words to me in real life. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Hoes be mad... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

7 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

It is your responsibility other people decision? Why you should take other respobilitys aaa your own? If a woman wants to get an ******** it’s HER RESPONSABILITY and RESPONSVAILITY of the men who impregnate her, it’s not your business or even the state business or politica business, please stop’

Yes, it's her decision, not your decision as well and no, the man has nothing to say about it, it's at the end of the day her body. 

Guess what? I have my own opinion about it too! 

Like i said it's not always a choice! 

You don't want to talk about r*** and health problems for the woman? 

Which year do we have? 1920? 

I expect such political nonsense from countries like... Iran or Iraq. 

Please stop! 

9 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

What is wrong with you? If you don’t want to have a child stop being irresponsible when having s**! Don’t be disrespectful OMG:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

No. Absolutely not. Even if one was responsible, the irresponsible could happen. We are supporting a persons CHOICE. That being said, you don’t get to CHOOSE for that person, what is a human right no less, to do what she wants with her body. Don’t bring up Britney’s miscarriage, that’s insensitive. If said woman chose to abort due to whatever circumstance, is HER HUMAN RIGHT. It’s not an opinion honey. Funny how people seem to think they have an opinion on what’s going on in HER BODY. Like, so you live in her body? Like, do you survive off her body? Why is such an issue?? Like what makes anyone who opposes body autonomy to believe they have any say in one’s own body autonomy? No one’s being disrespectful. They are just saying that because it’s fact. You don’t have an opinion on another woman’s body, especially when it’s none of your damn business. If Italy, where the Vatican and Pope exist, could accept this very right and give the choice to the women, says it all. Why we can’t see that, is truly beyond me. What happened last week is fascism. Telling you that you don’t have an opinion on it is exactly that. Blocking people for speaking out of terms, is just that. Not fascism. Lol. You just don’t get to say what a woman can and cannot do with her own damn body is all. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

No. Absolutely not. Even if one was responsible, the irresponsible could happen. We are supporting a persons CHOICE. That being said, you don’t get to CHOOSE for that person, what is a human right no less, to do what she wants with her body. Don’t bring up Britney’s miscarriage, that’s insensitive. If said woman chose to abort due to whatever circumstance, is HER HUMAN RIGHT. It’s not an opinion honey. Funny how people seem to think they have an opinion on what’s going on in HER BODY. Like, so you live in her body? Like, do you survive off her body? Why is such an issue?? Like what makes anyone who opposes body autonomy to believe they have any say in one’s own body autonomy? No one’s being disrespectful. They are just saying that because it’s fact. You don’t have an opinion on another woman’s body, especially when it’s none of your damn business. If Italy, where the Vatican and Pope exist, could accept this very right and give the choice to the women, says it all. Why we can’t see that, is truly beyond me. What happened last week is fascism. Telling you that you don’t have an opinion on it is exactly that. Blocking people for speaking out of terms, is just that. Not fascism. Lol. You just don’t get to say what a woman can and cannot do with her own damn body is all. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Pretty cocky, spewing insults on a forum like that. I for one would stuff your face the very next second, should you have the guts to adress those words to me in real life. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Hoes be mad... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

You’d “stuff” my face for calling you an idi^t for saying a woman wouldn’t get an ******** for no reason the day before they were due? LOL. 

Hoes are great. Morons on the other hand should leave this forum and site and join Trump’s Truth Speaks website. That’s where ya’ll belong. Go circle j*rk your nonsense there. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block