P!nk's fiery response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade: F RIGHT OFF

I can’t remember where I read this but most people against ******** are NOT PRO-LIFE, they are PRO-BIRTH which are two completely different things. They can’t get the “killing” out of their heads, and we have religion to blame for that. Using their own logic, ma5turbation is also ******** lol since there was “life” somewhere in those liquids as well 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Jordan,  is not good for democracy you to ban answers. Everyone has his own opinion about this subject and the way you delete opposite opinions makes this forum a fascist forum.

please think about it, otherwise I can’t believe people defends killing innocents lives, I was so sad when Britney lost her baby but then here people cheering for killing them. Wow.

Would you rather a child be born into a situation where they are unwelcome? Or would you rather them join the thousands of others in foster care, that age out of the system and end up on the street? 

I really honeatly feel like pro-lifers must have had a good childhood to be so ******* biased. To be so blind. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, x.rox said:

You’d “stuff” my face for calling you an idi^t for saying a woman wouldn’t get an ******** for no reason the day before they were due? LOL. 

Hoes are great. Morons on the other hand should leave this forum and site and join Trump’s Truth Speaks website. That’s where ya’ll belong. Go circle j*rk your nonsense there. 

Spare me your explanations. All I'm saying is: don't tread on me, you uneducated baboon... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

What Amaze me the most is men with "balls" and D talking about what women and people with uterus must do with their body... :clownery_makeup_meme:

all of you, if you are not up to support them in the fight for their freedom and decission on her body, SHUT THE F  U C K     UP. I bet you don't even know where the cl1t0r1s is, what the menstruation cycle is and stuff, so please educate yourself and try not to be a fkn idiot. 

reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Same thought here... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

20 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Girl, they weren’t listening to your music to begin with. 

okay but to Pink's point then wth are they doing on her twitter?! I sure as hell don't follow or search into any artist I don't listen to just to troll.

And even then they must know of her... and hate is just one skip away from love...

4 minutes ago, ThatWasFun said:

okay but to Pink's point then wth are they doing on her twitter?! I sure as hell don't follow or search into any artist I don't listen to just to troll.

And even then they must know of her... and hate is just one skip away from love...

They are afraid to stan her openly, that's what it is. 

3 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Spare me your explanations. All I'm saying is: don't tread on me, you uneducated baboon... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Spare me your insults, like come on... 

21 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I'm all for it, if it's the right choice for the woman, but only for some months, under the right circumstances, you simply can't love a child which is the result of r*** and there are different good cases like health-problems for the mother. 

In the end many women will die, because of this decision. 

This is a myth though. Women do not die here in Asia where ******** is illegal since time immemorial. The government and the society find ways to support unwanted children. It's typical here for women to treat others as their children, let alone children who came out from their womb. My aunt was ****, but she didn't let the baby suffer from the mistake of the biological father. And men here are more open-minded to accept them too as their stepchildren/adoptive children. I'm sad too about the news, but I'm just correcting this fake news just so we could argue better.

• Love 1
On 6/27/2022 at 7:26 AM, lucho pedres said:

Jordan,  is not good for democracy you to ban answers. Everyone has his own opinion about this subject and the way you delete opposite opinions makes this forum a fascist forum.

please think about it, otherwise I can’t believe people defends killing innocents lives, I was so sad when Britney lost her baby but then here people cheering for killing them. Wow.

There is no place for people who force oppression on people.

His forum, his rules.

Don't like it? Then I hope the door hits you on the way out.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

What Amaze me the most is men with "balls" and D talking about what women and people with uterus must do with their body... :clownery_makeup_meme:

all of you, if you are not up to support them in the fight for their freedom and decission on her body, SHUT THE F  U C K     UP. I bet you don't even know where the cl1t0r1s is, what the menstruation cycle is and stuff, so please educate yourself and try not to be a fkn idiot. 

reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

You know that was always my biggest tell in the early internet days. To ask a man pretending to be a woman online how long a menstruation cycle was within 5 seconds or less. Women know. Guys don't have a clue. 

8 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

This is a myth though. Women do not die here in Asia where ******** is illegal since time immemorial. The government and the society find ways to support unwanted children. It's typical here for women to treat others as their children, let alone children who came out from their womb. My aunt was ****, but she didn't let the baby suffer from the mistake of the biological father. And men here are more open-minded to accept them too as their stepchildren/adoptive children. I'm sad too about the news, but I'm just correcting this fake news just so we could argue better.

Are you serious right now? If I wanted to I could show you at least a dozen videos of babies that have been dumped by desperate mothers literary in the gutter. Some dead, others biten by wild dogs etc. All in Asia. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

I appreciate that, but i'm really okay with the laws in my country. (altough i like to complain a lot about other things) 

3 months and you have to visit a doctor, to talk about it. 

The worst thing would be an ******** which the woman regrets later on. 

23 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

Oh boy here we go. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: And why the f would somebody force a woman to give birth to an "unwanted child"? Besides it's not a child, its an embryo nor zygote

14 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I appreciate that, but i'm really okay with the laws in my country. (altough i like to complain a lot about other things) 

3 months and you have to visit a doctor, to talk about it. 

The worst thing would be an ******** which the woman regrets later on. 

A woman who got an ******** should be in a place surrounded with support and psychologist, cuz it's pretty sure that mind games come when the ones closer to you start judging and giving you sh1tty thoughts and opinions that nobody asked for.

• Like 1
On 6/27/2022 at 11:38 PM, Aymama said:

Would you rather a child be born into a situation where they are unwelcome? Or would you rather them join the thousands of others in foster care, that age out of the system and end up on the street? 

I really honeatly feel like pro-lifers must have had a good childhood to be so ******* biased. To be so blind. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You are the blind defending ******. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

You are the blind defending ******. 

Go adopt some children that weren’t able to have a good home. If you want every baby to be actualized no matter what the circumstances of the mother, go and do your part and adopt some kids. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 6/27/2022 at 3:26 PM, lucho pedres said:

let's get one thing clear.
being anti-choice is misogynistic. no matter which way you spin it, whether you claim that it's just an opinion or whatever, it boils down to misogyny and control over women's bodies. nobody is forcing you to get an ********, the same way nobody should be forced to continue a pregnancy.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block