P!nk's fiery response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade: F RIGHT OFF

Jordan,  is not good for democracy you to ban answers. Everyone has his own opinion about this subject and the way you delete opposite opinions makes this forum a fascist forum.

please think about it, otherwise I can’t believe people defends killing innocents lives, I was so sad when Britney lost her baby but then here people cheering for killing them. Wow.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, lucho pedres said:

Jordan,  is not good for democracy you to ban answers. Everyone has his own opinion about this subject and the way you delete opposite opinions makes this forum a fascist forum.

please think about it, otherwise I can’t believe people defends killing innocents lives, I was so sad when Britney lost her baby but then here people cheering for killing them. Wow.

GTFO

• Love 6
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

I'm all for it, if it's the right choice for the woman, but only for some months, under the right circumstances, you simply can't love a child which is the result of r*** and there are different good cases like health-problems for the mother. 

In the end many women will die, because of this decision. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

You are misrepresenting the weight and tragedy of this decision. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

F OFF

• Love 2
  • Like 2

But everyone (including Pink) believes governments belongs in womans uterus.

Does Pink support women getting an ******** a day before birth for no reason? obviously not, so she does want government inside womens uterus.

Everyone has a different limit to when government should be involved in *********, and sadly its all subjective because science cant answer the question about when does a fetus becomes a baby.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

You're in favour of telling women what to do with THEIR OWN bodies and yet you are out here calling other people fascists? The delusion :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Go PINK!!!! I have so much respect for her what a bad azz! I’m with the people in this forum outright rejecting the notion we should “respect” a difference of opinion. No. Absolutely not. It’s time these azholes and ignorances were flat out rejected and their harmful opinions not given the light of day. They’re the same people cheering the SCOTUS decision on the NY gun laws. And the same apologists who will rationalize and defend SCOTUS reviewing and overturning gay marriage rights. They are SCUM. Period. PERIOD. There’s no words to describe how ******* vile these people are and the fact they take up space on this site is a shame. But it’s also great Jordan, the site owner is making it clear his position and what he and this forum will stand for. We need to stop giving space to destructive hurtful Trump-humping evil d^ck heads. Let them make their own site and live in their sad world amongst themselves. There is NO ROOM for “listening to other peoples point of view”. No. YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS BULLOCKS. You’re entitled to an informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobic or racist. GTFO.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block