P!nk's fiery response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade: F RIGHT OFF

7 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Disgusting how you all defend ******, 🤮

You're a hypocrite.

If you've ever killed an ant, mosquito, or spider you've done worse.

Late term ********* weren't legal at the time this was overturned anyway, so your argument is not only grossly incorrect, but ridiculous as well.

Let me guess you're also anti-welfare and pro-death penalty?

You can seriously GTFO.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i’m a woman and obviously believe women should have the choice. but st!nk is always doing the most lmao. having cringy spastic tantrums left & right to try showcase how passionate she is. is she actually going to put her money where her mouth is or is a twitter rant all she can offer the situation she claims to care so much about?

On 6/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Women are dying because their bodies are rejecting the pregnancy meaning the blood is toxic and it kills both the woman and the fetus, cos the fetus is toxic.

So kindly do research every single gop breatheheavy should, cos blood is on your ******* hands at this point for supporting this victory. 

You do realize miscarriage and ******** are 2 different things, right? 

15 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

You're a hypocrite.

If you've ever killed an ant, mosquito, or spider you've done worse.

Late term ********* weren't legal at the time this was overturned anyway, so your argument is not only grossly incorrect, but ridiculous as well.

Let me guess you're also anti-welfare and pro-death penalty?

You can seriously GTFO.

How can you be anti-death penalty and pro-********? In on case you are killing a criminal and in the other you are killing an innocent? I was going to mind my business but this thread is full of the most hypocritical garbage I have ever read. 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

How can you be anti-death penalty and pro-********? In on case you are killing a criminal and in the other you are killing an innocent? I was going to mind my business but this thread is full of the most hypocritical garbage I have ever read. 

I'm not anti-death penalty or pro-********.

Just because I don't necessarily agree with something, doesn't mean that everyone else's right to choose should be stripped from them.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of saying an ******** is so abominable and ******, but all the conservatives are completely fine with the death penalty, a-holes like Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.

• Like 1
On 6/29/2022 at 4:22 AM, Marlean said:

Are you serious right now? If I wanted to I could show you at least a dozen videos of babies that have been dumped by desperate mothers literary in the gutter. Some dead, others biten by wild dogs etc. All in Asia. 

Excuse me. Are you from Asia? We do not have wild dogs here. You must be talking about one incident and use it to refer to a general idea. Do you honestly believe everything you see in the internet? And even if it were true, understand that I am talking in general terms. If you want to go by specifics, then don't you know that children are still being dumped in countries where ******** was legal, like just this year, January, in New Mexico, just to give you one out of the numerous examples.

Entitled people will always be hateful to imposed tasks and responsibilities that do not fit their convenience. Tell me this phrase isn't true without using any "privelege card"; without discriminating the values that we, Easterners, look up to.

5 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

Excuse me. Are you from Asia? We do not have wild dogs here. You must be talking about one incident and use it to refer to a general idea. Do you honestly believe everything you see in the internet? And even if it were true, understand that I am talking in general terms. If you want to go by specifics, then don't you know that children are still being dumped in countries where ******** was legal, like just this year, January, in New Mexico, just to give you one out of the numerous examples.

Entitled people will always be hateful to imposed tasks and responsibilities that do not fit their convenience. Tell me this phrase isn't true without using any "privelege card"; without discriminating the values that we, Easterners, look up to.

Interesting that you claim not to have any wild dogs in an entire continent. There are wild dogs in many asian countries. And sadly no, Im not talking about one incident, Im talking about several and if you think that women will feel more safe, less desperate and more caring with their babies than before they made ********* illegal I say you are wrong. And funny how you claim to speak in general terms while you still mention one specific case. Here you have several and I only randomly picked two, there are many more to be found online if you look. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/abandoned-newborn-kept-warm-by-a-litter-of-puppies-in-india/news-story/27c82affc2e001042cf3ebfea46a4814

https://www.dailypaws.com/pet-news-entertainment/hero-animals/dog-barks-leading-human-to-abandoned-baby

If you are up for more graphic content just search "dead baby in the gutter" and you will sadly see many. 

On 7/6/2022 at 4:09 PM, Marlean said:

Interesting that you claim not to have any wild dogs in an entire continent. There are wild dogs in many asian countries. And sadly no, Im not talking about one incident, Im talking about several and if you think that women will feel more safe, less desperate and more caring with their babies than before they made ********* illegal I say you are wrong. And funny how you claim to speak in general terms while you still mention one specific case. Here you have several and I only randomly picked two, there are many more to be found online if you look. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/abandoned-newborn-kept-warm-by-a-litter-of-puppies-in-india/news-story/27c82affc2e001042cf3ebfea46a4814

https://www.dailypaws.com/pet-news-entertainment/hero-animals/dog-barks-leading-human-to-abandoned-baby

If you are up for more graphic content just search "dead baby in the gutter" and you will sadly see many. 

I'm sorry if you took my arguments out of context. And I'm sorry if you couldn't apply the your very reasoning to your own argument.

But let me ask you something, are you planning on having an ********, or at least already had one? Because you talk with so much interest on the matter.

Next, where have your guilt and conscience gone? Because to be honest, all I can vibe right now is your entitlement.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:51 AM, Willson Saints said:

I'm sorry if you took my arguments out of context. And I'm sorry if you couldn't apply the your very reasoning to your own argument.

But let me ask you something, are you planning on having an ********, or at least already had one? Because you talk with so much interest on the matter.

Next, where have your guilt and conscience gone? Because to be honest, all I can vibe right now is your entitlement.

Yes Ive had an ********. I had to have one. And I have no guilt about it. The featus was dead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh my... I'm so sorry about it. I hope, with all sincerity, that you are doing well now, ma'am...

It happened to my ex girlfriend. I saw how emotionally and physically painful it was. 😞

Anyway, that one is allowed here in E.Asia and in her country (Middle E.). We call it legal and ethical ********. The ******** in this case is technically extraction of matter and not ******** of potential life. But is still painful and damaging as hell for us. 💔

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block