NEW: Jamie Spears has filed a motion to compel Britney Spears' deposition

If he were suing for defamation, he'd have a leg to stand on. There are no charges against him at this moment, he was the  suspeneded conservator, so the burden is on him to be open and honest with the court. All of this dodging just makes him look bad. 

He's not doing his duty to wrap up the conservatorship (the financials), so he still comes off as trash.

• Like 4

I have zero knowledge about the law. Rosengart is an amazing lawyer (I haven’t seen him fight in court) but he’s one of the best…However I also think Britney should get Johnny Depp’s lawyer. She would rip Jamie to pieces and feed the pieces to the dogs.

Also, Jamie I’m sure has something on Judge Pennyfail, because any other respectable judge would send hid behind to jail until he sits for his deposition.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I think they have enough evidence to talk to a  prosecutor who then makes the decision to prosecute. Even if they put him away for one or two easily proved misdemeanors, it should be easier to get him to cooperate with civil proceedings in an orange jumpsuit.

I cannot believe after all we have heard the prosecutors cannot find a few criminal charges and evidence to slap him with. 

Hope Britney has a good strategy 

EDIT 

I know it is not up to Rosengart, but obviously someone has to file s report or provide some evidence before s DA looks at it, there has to be some sort of initiative from the wronged party to get the DA to prosecute.

Like someone had to say something! 

That’s what Rosengart is trying to do. Asking the judge to compel Jamie to depose

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have zero knowledge about the law. Rosengart is an amazing lawyer (I haven’t seen him fight in court) but he’s one of the best…However I also think Britney should get Johnny Depp’s lawyer. She would rip Jamie to pieces and feed the pieces to the dogs.

Also, Jamie I’m sure has something on Judge Pennyfail, because any other respectable judge would send hid behind to jail until he sits for his deposition.

No. You must be new because Rosengart was already famous about how fabulous and agressive he is. Intelligent but extremely ethical. Did you read the last transcripts? He is great and plus he was a prosecutor in the past. So he knows better than anyone who he is doing. The fans that are complaining don’t understand **** about the law or procedural law

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

No. You must be new because Rosengart was already famous about how fabulous and agressive he is. Intelligent but extremely ethical. Did you read the last transcripts? He is great and plus he was a prosecutor in the past. So he knows better than anyone who he is doing. The fans that are complaining don’t understand **** about the law or procedural law

LMFAO I’m not new 😂 I’ve been here since the very beginning so take your seat. I can admire the work of a different lawyer without diminishing the outstanding work Rosengart has done for Britney. Stop taking everything so personal. I don’t worship Rosengart. I can have my own opinions and none of them take away from his excellence.

• Like 2

Just go to effing prison jamie..your a monster! .. 

Absolutely vile ..your less than 10 years from your awaited d**th and you want to go out like this?! 

Your a filthy criminal.. a wolf in lambs clothing..

SIT YOUR DEPOSITION FIRST ..'WHO ARE YOU TO BE DEMANDING THAT OF ANYONE?'

Matthew rosengart.. please .. finish this man.. jamie is a creep.. this is beyond sick..

End jamie once and for all please!! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

This is way beyond abuse... this is vile.. jamie is only trying to distort his own deposition.. hes been due one for 10+ plus years.   

jamie is panicking and it shows..  he is harrasing her.. this is gross... 

End this man..

Maybe #freebritney needs to strike back again..

How dare he? 

Seriously 

• Like 1

Let’s be honest though 

imagine the if the judge orders Britney to do a deposition, that would actually maybe work in her favor because she would make the situation even more Public, and maybe tell things that she never told before 

he needs to be arrested ASAP and If that helps, that helps 

1 hour ago, s&m said:

You were also saying the same thing about "Kingham" lol.

" iTs OBVioUs that KingHAm has A sTrATegy. YoU DoN'T KNOw **** aBOut LAw" 

You don't know **** either so shut up. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Jamie Spears continues to bully, humiliate and harass Britney. He filed a motion to compel Britney to sit for a deposition (despite Britney having to endure years of his abuse). Interestingly, Jamie has avoided Mathew Rosengart's requests to participate in a deposition of his own, which would address fiduciary mismanagement, secretly surveilling Britney in her home and more. 

Jamie says he'll agree to sit for a deposition, but only if Britney does. 

The court docs read: "Britney continues to make public social media posts containing incendiary allegations of various factual matters. Britney's knowledge and testimony regarding the allegations in her pleadings, the statements her lawyers have made on her behalf in public court filings, and the matters she has posted to social media concerning those same allegations and statements are fair, reasonable and appropriate topics for deposition."

Once again, Jamie is trying to control what his estranged daughter does, refuses to let her be free, and won't cooperate. 

FVd4ef6UAAAx0oF?format=jpg&name=large

FVd4egeVUAA-AIN?format=jpg&name=large

FVd4ehcVUAAX7SX?format=jpg&name=large

FVd4eiAUEAEpDNM?format=jpg&name=large

Thumb credmrose-br.jpg.07c04995528d9c16f4d1644b1de0ab85.jpg

How is this broke *** colon paying for this? Leave Britney alone man. Just digging a deeper hole and wasting resources. 

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

You were also saying the same thing about "Kingham" lol.

" iTs OBVioUs that KingHAm hAs sTrATegy. YoU DoN'T KNOw **** aBOut LAw" 

You don't know **** either so shut up. 

tbh, Rosengart used the same strategy as Ingham. Get Jamie out as a conservator, put someone else in, get the conservator files and communications, end the conservatorship. Ingham was muddling through this when Rosengart did the same in record time. Thing is, Jamie is refusing to turn his files and communications over. There's no magic thing to this.

24 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Let’s be honest though 

imagine the if the judge orders Britney to do a deposition, that would actually maybe work in her favor because she would make the situation even more Public, and maybe tell things that she never told before 

he needs to be arrested ASAP and If that helps, that helps 

Victims of abusive have a hard time telling their side of th story bc it in itself is a trigger and you go into survival mode and can’t remember all the specifics because there were so many instances of abuse. I hope that even though she is now free, that her testimony regarding the time she was under a conservatorship would be inadmissible in a hearing. I mean she still will have to sit it the motion is granted… but they most likely can’t use it. Britney tell them you don’t recall if you don’t remember or have blocked it out. They are trying to make you look bad. Fuuuuuuuuu- c k you Colon

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

LMFAO I’m not new 😂 I’ve been here since the very beginning so take your seat. I can admire the work of a different lawyer without diminishing the outstanding work Rosengart has done for Britney. Stop taking everything so personal. I don’t worship Rosengart. I can have my own opinions and none of them take away from his excellence.

I was not criticizing you :eyes_britney_laugh:

2 minutes ago, Britney4President said:

Victims of abusive have a hard time telling their side of th story bc it in itself is a trigger and you go into survival mode and can’t remember all the specifics because there were so many instances of abuse. I hope that even though she is now free, that her testimony regarding the time she was under a conservatorship would be inadmissible in a hearing. I mean she still will have to sit it the motion is granted… but they most likely can’t use it. Britney tell them you don’t recall if you don’t remember or have blocked it out. They are trying to make you look bad. Fuuuuuuuuu- c k you Colon

Well I’m sure she would be well prepared though, she has an amazing legal team, she wouldn’t go there and improvise. 
at the same time, it’s not fair to put her into that traumatizing experience, even though it can help in her legal battle it is still really hard to do a deposition, no matter who you are 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block