NEW: Jamie Spears has filed a motion to compel Britney Spears' deposition

10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

You were also saying the same thing about "Kingham" lol.

" iTs OBVioUs that KingHAm has A sTrATegy. YoU DoN'T KNOw **** aBOut LAw" 

You don't know **** either so shut up. 

Of course you have to bring this up. You have an obsession :eyes_britney_laugh: And I was wrong about Ingham and I regret that. But, actually he was trying to remove James because he wasn’t being paid and the movement was starting to pick up. That’s why he was doing that.

Don’t even come for me about the law because I already know how this works. Ingham was taking the right steps but with the wrong intentions. Rosengart is a well known lawyer and doesn’t need Britney to profit because he is a commercial litigator and that’s where lawyers profit.

Take several seats and stop spreading hate like you’re known as 

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

tbh, Rosengart used the same strategy as Ingham. Get Jamie out as a conservator, put someone else in, get the conservator files and communications, end the conservatorship. Ingham was muddling through this when Rosengart did the same in record time. Thing is, Jamie is refusing to turn his files and communications over. There's no magic thing to this.

You read my mind. As I said on my previous post Ingham was doing the right strategy but with the wrong intentions 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have zero knowledge about the law. Rosengart is an amazing lawyer (I haven’t seen him fight in court) but he’s one of the best…However I also think Britney should get Johnny Depp’s lawyer. She would rip Jamie to pieces and feed the pieces to the dogs.

Also, Jamie I’m sure has something on Judge Pennyfail, because any other respectable judge would send hid behind to jail until he sits for his deposition.

this is not a civil harassment case for entertainment purposes, this is a fiduciary case. That's why what Jamie is doing makes him look bad. His duty, and the only thing that matters, is that Jamie turn over ALL documents and communications in the way Rosengart is asking. Jamie is refusing to do that. Judge Penny should deny this motion, but I'm still fearful of the options she might take instead.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

this is not a civil harassment case for entertainment purposes, this is a fiduciary case. That's why what Jamie is doing makes him look bad. His duty, and the only thing that matters, is that Jamie turn over ALL documents and communications in the way Rosengart is asking. Jamie is refusing to do that. Judge Penny should deny this motion, but I'm still fearful of the options she might take instead.

I remember when Weingarten first addressed this in January and Page Six reported "Sources told TMZ that Weingarten intends to question the Grammy winner — who co-parents sons Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15, with ex-husband Kevin Federline — about issues including “child safety and [possible] **** use.”

I know their source is TMZ but obviously Jamie's strategy is to make her look bad so this tracks.

How can they ask these kinds of questions if this is a fiduciary case? Even if Judge Penny granted the deposition, does Weingarten have a scope of questions to adhere to?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I remember when Weingarten first addressed this in January and Page Six reported "Sources told TMZ that Weingarten intends to question the Grammy winner — who co-parents sons Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15, with ex-husband Kevin Federline — about issues including “child safety and [possible] **** use.”

I know their source is TMZ but obviously Jamie's strategy is to make her look bad so this tracks.

How can they ask these kinds of questions if this is a fiduciary case? Even if Judge Penny granted the deposition, does Weingarten have a scope of questions to adhere to?

Yes, they just submitted the questions for the deposition and are asking for Britney (and Kroll) to produce a number of specific documents. Rosengart did the same more than once.

But can you see how outrageous this request is? The ex-conservator is requesting deposition and documents from the ex-conservatee (who was under a cship, who was considered incapable and without any access to any document, just 8 months ago) and a company which is investigating the state of her finances, all because the documents Jamie (the fiduciary) did turn over were incomplete and vague. How does this make any sense???!!!

• Like 2

This is so sad. I know I’ll get hate for this, but Britney very clearly has had struggles with her mental health. The meds they forced upon her and tight restrictions only made it worse. I truly believe Jamies control amplified whatever problems she may have been struggling with. Instead of teaching her coping skills, they over medicated her, threatened her, and forced her to work to keep her busy. They never truly helped her figure out life. Jamie and the rest of her trash family are trying to use her bad periods as justification for all of his abuse and control. We have seen what  Jamie Lynn has said about how scary some of her episodes were. She’s nothing more to them than a disabled person whom needs to be under lock and key. This whole thing is just so gross and the fact that her dad wants to make her relive difficult moments in attempt to clear himself if disgusting. They want the world to see her as some gravely mentally disabled human, rather than a woman whom was in a very unique and difficult situation. These people exploited her struggles and think nothing of it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Let’s be honest though 

imagine the if the judge orders Britney to do a deposition, that would actually maybe work in her favor because she would make the situation even more Public, and maybe tell things that she never told before 

he needs to be arrested ASAP and If that helps, that helps 

Probably not, under oath she can’t exaggerate .. 

so she could be like “…. They didn’t let me drink caffeine” and they could respond with “but isn’t it true that under the influence of caffeine you did so and so … or your body and has shown that it can’t tolerate caffeine …”

they’ll have a rebuttal to each of her claims and probably humiliate her in the process …

it’s actually really sad to think her family is doing this because they want revenge on her, you know they are all probably like she keeps exposing the family so let’s expose her and try to end her career

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Probably not, under oath she can’t exaggerate .. 

so she could be like “…. They didn’t let me drink caffeine” and they could respond with “but isn’t it true that under the influence of caffeine you did so and so … or your body and has shown that it can’t tolerate caffeine …”

they’ll have a rebuttal to each of her claims and probably humiliate her in the process …

it’s actually really sad to think her family is doing this because they want revenge on her, you know they are all probably like she keeps exposing the family so let’s expose her and try to end her career

What about “but isn’t it true that you placed surveillance in her bedroom?”

”isn’t it true that you took 6,3 million dollars while being a conservator?”

It is even more humiliating 

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Jamie must have something on Penny for her to literally do NOTHING...He should be in jail until he sits for the deposition. I'm also fearful of what she might do, however I'm anxiously waiting. She should definitely deny it...It would look so bad if she grants it after not doing anything to get his butt to be deposed.

20 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jamie must have something on Penny for her to literally do NOTHING...He should be in jail until he sits for the deposition. I'm also fearful of what she might do, however I'm anxiously waiting. She should definitely deny it...It would look so bad if she grants it after not doing anything to get his butt to be deposed.

She ain't doing nothing because the next hearing is in July. Then we'll see what she's gonna do about all these motions

• Like 1

I don't understand WHY a FORMER conservator is allowed to go after a FORMER conservatee.. This whole concept is ridiculous.. If not, this case should be made an example that a conservator is not allowed to go after conservatee once it's terminated. She was the one who had her rights taken away from her and was unable to do pretty much what she wanted.. **** this legal system it's so corrupt.. I would sue the **** out of the state of california and her entire family if I was her just because.. 

He is definitely running scared hiding stuff, why else wouldn't he talk or come clean.. His hands are very dirty and we will see this play out you sick twisted SOB. I hate him as much as if he was my own father who did this to me, he will not get away with this.. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 hours ago, Switchy said:

If he were suing for defamation, he'd have a leg to stand on. There are no charges against him at this moment, he was the  suspeneded conservator, so the burden is on him to be open and honest with the court. All of this dodging just makes him look bad. 

He's not doing his duty to wrap up the conservatorship (the financials), so he still comes off as trash.

Well said! 

This is about HIS DUTY, as a conservator. He has to provide information. 

The more he hides information, the court has no choice but to go back and open the books to Rosengart. Because Jamie as the former fiduciary is hiding information from the court. 

• Like 2

First of all with all love and respect to Britney she should stop using her socials as the way to release her anger to that people. Everything should be in court. Her dad, lou and others need to be deposed  charged and prosecuted for the harmfull things they did. Britney should realise that taking them down in court will get her more satisfaction. And then her book can come up and show her story. I am not trying to tell her how to be. She is a adult woman with her right to be angry. It is just she should learn how to release that anger so it won't harm her. And as we see she deactivates  her account once in a while cause that ppl talk takes on her.

On a subject Jamie is a piece of human being and i am sorry for him still spending his money on making his daughters life miserable. I guess that is the only way to get satisfaction for him

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

this is the problem...the whole probate system is f.ucked...so is there no winning case for B? Effing Weingarten telling MR that he has to prove his allegations before discovery can take place?? thats outrageous. but its not even the most outrageous thing that team CON has done.

We all know that MR has the evidence he needs...but if for some reason MR needs Jamie to comply with discovery in order to prove the case...then its never going to happen.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

this is the problem...the whole probate system is f.ucked...so is there no winning case for B? Effing Weingarten telling MR that he has to prove his allegations before discovery can take place?? thats outrageous. but its not even the most outrageous thing that team CON has done.

We all know that MR has the evidence he needs...but if for some reason MR needs Jamie to comply with discovery in order to prove the case...then its never going to happen.

Urgh.... the whole system is corrupted..... I hope there's progress next month to serve justice for britney.... or im losing hope.....

13 hours ago, b42ad said:

They're trying to publicly humiliate and defame Britney. You just know they're going to try to bring up personal matters from when Britney may have exhibited symptoms of mental illness, which in itself is a reflection on him as a conservator because as a loving father he should have helped Britney from the outset of the conservatorship and made sure she was equipped to go on with her life. Instead, he drugged her up, set her to work and reaped the rewards, depriving Britney of all of the rights and life experience she was entitled to. She was never meant to get out, they wanted her to make them money for the rest of her life. I believe Britney when she says they were trying to kill her - there was more money to be made via posthumous projects than from Britney alive and refusing to work.

This motion for deposition is nothing but a revenge mission because they're cut off from the big money and have been exposed for their abuse. They want to see her humiliated, to see her income dry up and to say "you did this to yourself". If they can't have the money and the lifestyle Britney earned, then nobody can. It is beyond deplorable that any parent would do this, or what Britney has endured at Jamie's hand for all of her life, to their own child. 

The only way Britney is going to be free of this scum is when he is dead and buried. Thankfully the man is several decades into a severe alcoholism problem so Britney may not have long to wait, with any luck.

Hoping the court throws this in the trash where it belongs. 

Edited to add: 

- This explains why Brit has deactivated her Instagram

- They're probably trying to fast track this because they know Britney is going to outline everything she has endured in her book, and they want to get in there first to try and discredit anything she says. 

I agree with you about most of the points, but I believe the main motivation for demanding Britney to be deposed is to force her drop her case.

Jamie and his lawyer know that Rosengart won’t allow Britney to be deposed and they bet on him rather leaving Jamie alone than having Britney go through a painful and humiliating interrogation.

8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is so sad. I know I’ll get hate for this, but Britney very clearly has had struggles with her mental health. The meds they forced upon her and tight restrictions only made it worse. I truly believe Jamies control amplified whatever problems she may have been struggling with. Instead of teaching her coping skills, they over medicated her, threatened her, and forced her to work to keep her busy. They never truly helped her figure out life. Jamie and the rest of her trash family are trying to use her bad periods as justification for all of his abuse and control. We have seen what  Jamie Lynn has said about how scary some of her episodes were. She’s nothing more to them than a disabled person whom needs to be under lock and key. This whole thing is just so gross and the fact that her dad wants to make her relive difficult moments in attempt to clear himself if disgusting. They want the world to see her as some gravely mentally disabled human, rather than a woman whom was in a very unique and difficult situation. These people exploited her struggles and think nothing of it. 

She said so herself a couple weeks ago on IG that the only scary episodes she's had are her severe depression. JL aka Lou 2.0 gets me so heated. She's a spoiled brat who treats her sister like **** despite having been raised by Britney and given the world by her older sister. She should be begging for forgiveness. 

In fact, JL herself said in IABJ that Britney is her own worst critic. Knowing that about her sister she should offer compassion and understanding. Her book didn't have her show ANY empathy or sympathy toward her sister. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block