NEW: Jamie Spears has filed a motion to compel Britney Spears' deposition

This is just another stalling tactic. Jamie's team knows they're screwed and is trying to make a mess of everything. This is about wrapping up the conservatorship.

Whatever Britney posts has nothing to do with his duties as a conservator and fiduciary. If this were about criminal charges, sure bring that up. All Jamie is doing is trying to clear his name,  but it's at the wrong time.

• Like 9

Jamie's lawyer hasn't even bothered to update his "service list". Is this the draft he got from Viv? 

Britney is still referred to as conservatee and Mathew as representation for conservatee.

Not only that, Loeb and Loeb received a copy of this when there is no need. I'm pretty sure MONTHS ago they asked to be removed from things like this because it's not relevant to them. 

Incompetence. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

Like Lynne said “you have to be kidding me” This is more sick intimidation and he doesn’t care how he comes across. He still believes he’s above the law which has been allowed to be his role for 12 years by paying off the probate system to trap and slave his own daughter. This can’t go on we need   #justiceforbritney 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block