NEW: Jamie Spears has filed a motion to compel Britney Spears' deposition

9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I don't understand law but does Britney need a criminal lawyer if she wants to file criminal charges on Jamie ? like does it matter if Rosengart is a criminal lawyer or not ?

https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/r/rosengart-mathew-s

Yes. I have no idea what a "white collar criminal defence" means but it sounds like he practices criminal law. I wonder what his strategy is. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yes. I have no idea what a "white collar criminal defence" means but it sounds like he practices criminal law. I wonder what his strategy is. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

according to FBI website, " White-collar crime is generally non-violent in nature and includes public corruption, health care fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, and money laundering, to name a few. White-collar scams can destroy a company, devastate families by wiping out their life savings, or cost investors billions of dollars (or even all three). "

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/what-is-white-collar-crime-and-how-is-the-fbi-combating-it

seemed like one of  the important issue/accusations Jamie did as Brirneys conservator ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

according to FBI website, " White-collar crime is generally non-violent in nature and includes public corruption, health care fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, and money laundering, to name a few. White-collar scams can destroy a company, devastate families by wiping out their life savings, or cost investors billions of dollars (or even all three). "

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/what-is-white-collar-crime-and-how-is-the-fbi-combating-it

seemed like one of  the important issue/accusations Jamie did as Brirneys conservator ?

Right! Thanks for this. So I suppose charges like ... breaching her privacy etc.. may fall under a different form of crime? I'm just speculating here cause these all seem related to her finances. 

• Like 2

“Jamie Spears continues to bully, humiliate and harass Britney. He filed a motion to compel Britney to sit for a deposition (despite Britney having to endure years of his abuse). Interestingly, Jamie has avoided Mathew Rosengart's requests to participate in a deposition of his own, which would address fiduciary mismanagement, secretly surveilling Britney in her home and more. 

Jamie says he'll agree to sit for a deposition, but only if Britney does.

——

Britney and Rosengart should say, “Okay. Jamie, you go first.” 
Seriously!!! Jamie has been dodging sitting for a deposition for several months. He’s hiding out in the slums of a Kentwood trailer park in his RV. Find his *** and make him do his depo first. Only THEN should Britney do hers. No way should she have to go first or have her depo used against her by Jamie & his lawyers.

Jamie is a ******* *******!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Both wrong. Criminal charges are up to prosecutors and law enforcement. If one day there is a criminal suit is going to be People V. James Spears, not Britney V. James Spears

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I just don’t get what part of this situation people don’t understand. It’s not up to Rosengart to pursue a criminal suit. First he is collecting proof and then he can pursue a civil suit. If Britney wants she will press criminal charges 

• Like 6

I think they have enough evidence to talk to a  prosecutor who then makes the decision to prosecute. Even if they put him away for one or two easily proved misdemeanors, it should be easier to get him to cooperate with civil proceedings in an orange jumpsuit.

I cannot believe after all we have heard the prosecutors cannot find a few criminal charges and evidence to slap him with. 

Hope Britney has a good strategy 

EDIT 

I know it is not up to Rosengart, but obviously someone has to file a report or provide some evidence before a DA looks at it, there has to be some sort of initiative from the wronged party to get the DA to prosecute.

Like someone had to say something! 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I don't understand.... Jamie compels Britney to sit for a deposition for what ? 

Defamation

He can attempt to prove that Britney agreed to certain things, yet on social media she claims was forced. He can also say she accused him of forcing her when it was someone else. He can either accuse her of lying or being mentally unstable. He can also bring paper work from therapists that treated her and expose her mental issues.

Obviously we know that Britney was threatened and forced to agree to alot of things she never would agree to do.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block