What scrapped music video do you want to see most

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i know this might sound horrible and crude but i'd be interested to see the original Everytime video. im sure i heard years ago the original video was her taking a **** overdose and drowning. i feel bad saying i'd wanna see it but im curious

It wasn’t filmed.

• Like 2

Perfume…grated I agree with what others said…the video still couldn’t save the song lol 

Make Me…I’d rather just know what really went down on set as I feel like we’ve seen most of the scrapped version 

Gimme More of course wanna see the funeral version but doubt it’s as good as we think…I was on exhale back then and anyone remember the on set “source” also said there was an Elvis impersonator in the video?

• Like 1

Honestly this may be an unpopular opinion,

But I like it when videos make sense to the song.
so.... I don't get the gimme more funeral version.

the alleged summary, I guess I can understand,
but the leaked footage of her on the bed with the white shirt,
and then her strutting back and forth on the street in the tiny black dress,
I mean it does look hot, but to me it didn't make sense.... 

and also for  Make me.

the song is about wanting their partner to make her feel extra special,

and YES, the leaked video was hot,
but to me it was just random.

The dance scenes can be dance cuts, so ok...
but the cage scene where Britney's all red and dancing, yes it's hot, but... how does that fit in the mv?
and the tv throwing and guy getting electrocuted.... hmm.... ok... huh?
and everyone wearing hardly anything and poledancing in some room.... hmmm.... haha

SO... For me,

If it were even possible,

1. the Perfume original MV would be cool.
I did kinda like the released version, I wouldn't say it was the literal worst.
I just wonder what the original story would be like.

2. the Outrageous Full MV
From what we have now, it does seem like an outrageous video,
there would have been many other shots besides the one we've seen, so I think it would be fun and really 'outrageous'.

Apart from that,
I'd really Like a dance version of the Slumber party video.
the part where the dancers lift her up while she does the splits is hardly there, what a waste.
The sofa shots and other slow mo shots were beautiful too,
but a full dance version would be awesome..

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Oh definitely the original Make Me and When Your Eyes Say It.

I also heard that originally the video for Born To Make You Happy was supposed to be about a pregnant girl dreaming about the father of her baby,

hense the clip of her in the beginning asleep and lying down while holding her stomach.

I would LOVE to see the original version of that if it exists

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Outrageous was never finished. She hurt her ankle midway shooting.

"Hurt" her ankle or took a pay cut to not have to finish the tour, insurance wouldve paid her an easy 5 mill for medical leave for not finishing tour and she wouldnt have had to pay any advances back because insurance clause

8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw right ok. I remembered that was Britnèys initial idea foŕ the video but I thought it was filmed then scrapped. Diđnt know it wasnt actually filmed

Yeah when the plot leaked online it was heavily criticised for ‘glamorising suicide’ so it wasn’t filmed as a result. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mfanbs said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Hahaha!! So, she shot an allegedly "raunchier" version of the video, but her wonderful mother was freakig out and decided to push for Ritts and the record company to scrape it. Apparently, she did so by persuading Britney to feel "uncomfortable". Even in the Making the Video she mentions something about it

• Love 2
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh definitely the original Make Me and When Your Eyes Say It.

I also heard that originally the video for Born To Make You Happy was supposed to be about a pregnant girl dreaming about the father of her baby,

hense the clip of her in the beginning asleep and lying down while holding her stomach.

I would LOVE to see the original version of that if it exists

Wow, I completely forgot that rumor about When Your Eyes Say It. Do you happen to remember any rumor about it´s plot?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah when the plot leaked online it was heavily criticised for ‘glamorising suicide’ so it wasn’t filmed as a result. 

tbh i dont know why Britney and/or her team would even think it was a good idea especially as she still had young fans. she would have got massive backlash from it 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

tbh i dont know why Britney and/or her team would even think it was a good idea especially as she still had young fans. she would have got massive backlash from it 

Oh she did. But I still think the video is beautiful the way it turned out.

• Like 2
On 6/13/2022 at 6:26 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

Jonathan Dayton still needs to release the VHS tape of ‘when you eyes say it’ 😫

There's no way that a whole freaking video by freaking Britney Spears exists and they haven't released it already. It's so hard for me to believe this. Especially for such a beautiful song. And why was it supposedly scrapped?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block