What scrapped music video do you want to see most

35 minutes ago, bsversion said:

Outrageous, even though it wasn’t finished I would kill to see it lmao, WYESI, even though it’s existence is questionable and Gimme More funeral version.

Also the planned video with the chair dancing scene for either Break The Ice or Hot As Ice.

Totally agree, there's got to be loads more footage for it 

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

There's no way that a whole freaking video by freaking Britney Spears exists and they haven't released it already. It's so hard for me to believe this. Especially for such a beautiful song. And why was it supposedly scrapped?

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Bigno said:

Hahaha!! So, she shot an allegedly "raunchier" version of the video, but her wonderful mother was freakig out and decided to push for Ritts and the record company to scrape it. Apparently, she did so by persuading Britney to feel "uncomfortable". Even in the Making the Video she mentions something about it

wow i’m in shock right now 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Bigno said:

Wow, I completely forgot that rumor about When Your Eyes Say It. Do you happen to remember any rumor about it´s plot?

The rumor I mentioned was about Born To Make You Happy, not that song.

However I did hear that for When Your Eyes Say It, it was supposed to be a video compilation of all her videos with a brown and grainy filter on it.

Idk if thats true

• Like 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The rumor I mentioned was about Born To Make You Happy, not that song.

However I did hear that for When Your Eyes Say It, it was supposed to be a video compilation of all her videos with a brown and grainy filter on it.

Idk if thats true

Yes, I understood you were talking about BTMYH when you mentioned the pregnant girl's dream. Maybe I phrased my sentence incorrectly.

Thanks for answering.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chaotic88 said:

There isn't a real WYESI, Felicia denied it plus someone (I think here in the forum) explained time ago that there were the studio footage only for a promo video. Something like this with these videos

Thank you!

Unpopular opinion but I don't think the funeral version of gimme more would be what we expect, the whole thing seemed cheap from the beginning and she had no team whatsoever so who even was providing the budget for these videos? 

I'd go with perfume if the song wasn't so bad. I don't think there's a possible video that can uplift it. Also I don't like the idea of a man hitting britney and it makes no sense with the song either. 

I would LOVE to see a final cut from Make Me but I do get the feeling like there isn't much more than what we saw. It makes little sense so I'd like to see how they could manage to make it work but then again there must be a reason why they couldn't do it. 

Say all you want about Britney's team but her videography is 90% perfect, if these were scrapped there must be a reason why and I smell that it is because they really didn't make sense/were bad overall 

2 hours ago, Exxxemi said:

Basically, Britney worked twice as much as what they showed us.

Yeah...thats jamies role...push her to work and then select and choose what he finds worthy to keep his job role..he literally said no to her ideas..the desert artwork..make me video.  He deliberately did it to maintain his paycheck 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block