What scrapped music video do you want to see most

I have a few in mind!!!

- The original version of "Make Me";

- At least a Lyric Video (Version) with the scrapped visuals from the "Outrageous" music video.

- The original version of "Perfume";

- The "Gimme More" video with the additional visuals recorded. 

- The "I Wanna Go" video with the additional visuals recorded. 

- The "When Your Eyes Say It" video (unreleased). I know, this is by now, an urban legend. 

It would be nice for Britney's team to upload in her official Vevo account, the "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" video. 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:49 AM, Bigno said:

I definitely would love to watch the original DLMBTLTK. 

What? Has it been scrapped? What's the story behind it?

for me:

- Make me original version. pxrnstarney in the middle of Vegas with s** and ******, what a mix. and she was gooooorgeous and smoking hot. Last time I felt this aroused for Britney was the first time seeing BOM/TOMH performances on tour. Then her beige outfit and how raunchy yet classy she looked in MM original video. 

- Gimme more original version, darker than the actual one. The song deserved better.

- Perfume maybe, although I dislike the song.

Bonus: basically every Blackout video that were cancelled + outrageous. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Britney***slave said:

Britney said theres a few more scenes that didnt want them in the final cut cause they were very ***ual to her and shes a mom now...

And 3 years later here she is licking milk off a table and grabbing a **** in a MV :orangu_orangutan_ape: And two years before she wore latex on stage singing about BDSM with Rihanna in a pole :orangu_orangutan_ape: And just after saying that on POM she did a whole BDSM section wearing latex and lashed a ******* person :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

I think it was an excuse, she just hated BJ to the core imo and wanted to end the era ASAP (i.e. before even starting). It didn't make any sense otherwise, considering what she did on the first dates of POM + her work just before.

Actually just noticing it now but Britney is kinda into BDSM isn't she? S&M, WB, POM outfits, POM scenery, Freakshow ad.

Still, WB worked just fine and was s3xy enough. I mean the "beats by Dr Dre" part was kinda extreme lol, she dehumanized her dancer, and did a sort of expansive 0rgy. 

5 hours ago, do the thing said:

for me:

- Make me original version. pxrnstarney in the middle of Vegas with s** and ******, what a mix. and she was gooooorgeous and smoking hot. Last time I felt this aroused for Britney was the first time seeing BOM/TOMH performances on tour. Then her beige outfit and how raunchy yet classy she looked in MM original video. 

- Gimme more original version, darker than the actual one. The song deserved better.

Yes. Let me post the info on here:

music video for "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" was directed by the American photographer Herb Ritts, and shot at Key Biscane in Miami, Florida in the last week of January 2001.

Spears was inspired by Janet Jackson's video for "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" to select Ritts as the video's director. "He did Janet Jackson—remember when she made her comeback?" she said, alluding to Janet's makeover, which was orchestrated by Ritts when he directed her "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" video.

According to Ritts, Spears "wanted to do something fresh. There was one outfit, no dancing, and that meant that it boiled down to her. She really had to act the song, and she was very impressive." He also revealed the setting of the video was built as "a funky beach shack" similar to Madonna's "Cherish" (1989) and Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" (1989). "The story is, pretty much, Britney longing for him to tell her the words", said Ritts, who was impressed with the chemistry between the singer and her fictional boyfriend, played by French model Brice Durand. Spears' real-life boyfriend at the time Justin Timberlake, however, "was said to be miffed at Spears' kissing scenes with French model," according to Jennifer Vineyard of MTV. Spears mother, Lynne, also criticized considered the original music video for being too racy at the time, because it contained ***ually explicit material. Parts of the video were edited before its release to the public.

• Love 3
On 6/25/2022 at 1:43 AM, do the thing said:

for me:

Gimme More video YES! Same with Make Me video 🤩🤩

OT: When Your Eyes Say It, Hot As Ice, Breathe On Me (?) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block