Lynne Spears comments on Britney's wedding: You look so radiant and so happy!"

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I will give Lynne a TINY bit of credit for having the balls to write something, compared to JL just liking posts but with all that said, if she really cared about her daughter she’d pay her own damn legal fees!!

really I ain't seen JL like anything, but then again I know she'll "like" stuff then "unlike " later

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I will give Lynne a TINY bit of credit for having the balls to write something, compared to JL just liking posts but with all that said, if she really cared about her daughter she’d pay her own damn legal fees!!

I genuinely don’t think she has the money 💀💀💀

• Like 2
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

I genuinely don’t think she has the money 💀💀💀

Yeah, She doesn’t.

Lynne should tell her lawyers to back off and just write it off.  The lawyers knew Lynne has no money, yet they still proceeded to petition for Britney to pay them. The fact that they would rather take the LOL in court then concede says it all. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Do we know the full story about this? Did Britney go to Lynne for help, and Lynne finally hired a lawyer? Britney has paid for everything for Lynne since 17, so it was probably assumed the estate would pay. Lynne wouldn’t even have the means to pay the retainer fee. Lynne is an awful mother, but everyone’s always so quick to jump to conclusions. If it were about revenge and money, Britney could’ve kicked her out of the serenity house by now. I’m really curious about this one and how it came about. 

The lawyers Lynne ended up picking admitted that they had to spend considerable time researching conservatorships and basically changed very little. They didn’t even petition to end the conservatorship. Everything stayed the same pretty much and they couldn’t even fully get rid of Jamie. And now she wants Britney to pay for it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block