Lynne Spears comments on Britney's wedding: You look so radiant and so happy!"

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

LOL people are going off on Lynne. Some are sympathetic though. Well only 2 ppl.

She must have figured she wasn't going to get any roses for her comment, so she likes to be dragged along because she gets noticed, she is the definition of ''TOXIC MOTHER'' to the extreme, that not even psychiatrists could analyze her well. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I *know* Britney will make up with Lynne in the future and Brit was thinking about her all day leading up to the ceremony (I don’t think she cared about JL at all :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:) … but the strength of our queen to live her dream on her own… to bask in her independence. Just so iconic. So strong. So resilient. So Britney.

We stan the greatest woman of all time. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I think us fans need to realize that her relationship with her family is complicated .. I think they will all reconcile and I hope fans support Britney when they do

you think you know, but you have no idea 

just because you may be estranged from your parents doesn’t mean they are not your parents and you still have love for them

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Sure Jamie Lynn! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

That’s still her child, regardless of everything. That doesn’t mean Britney should respond or want anything to do with her, but it is her child - even after what they put her through. 

Right? It’s not like Lynne was blocked and made some new account to comment.  Let her try. I’m sure Britney would feel some comfort knowing her mom acknowledged her big day. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I will give Lynne a TINY bit of credit for having the balls to write something, compared to JL just liking posts but with all that said, if she really cared about her daughter she’d pay her own damn legal fees!!

Do we know the full story about this? Did Britney go to Lynne for help, and Lynne finally hired a lawyer? Britney has paid for everything for Lynne since 17, so it was probably assumed the estate would pay. Lynne wouldn’t even have the means to pay the retainer fee. Lynne is an awful mother, but everyone’s always so quick to jump to conclusions. If it were about revenge and money, Britney could’ve kicked her out of the serenity house by now. I’m really curious about this one and how it came about. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I think us fans need to realize that her relationship with her family is complicated .. I think they will all reconcile and I hope fans support Britney when they do

you think you know, but you have no idea 

just because you may be estranged from your parents doesn’t mean they are not your parents and you still have love for them

Hi Lynn :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

This makes me cry 😭 but Britney is strong... I just wish they could reconcile. My mom died and I would give anything to have my mama back even though she was hurtful. 

Me too my mom died and I have never been the same. I know people like to see Lynn far away from Britney BC of many factors but it’s really sad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block