Lynne Spears comments on Britney's wedding: You look so radiant and so happy!"

At first I thought "that's nice", at least she's wishing her daughter a bit of happiness :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

But then I remembered what Britney said and how she thought her mom was the one pulling the strings behind the conservatorship. And I also remembered her $ 600K request in lawyer fees and her lack of help all these years :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Such a hypocrite woman :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly this is so awkward? Just send her a card or something. Doing it publicly knowing that you were not invited just makes her look like she is trying to come off as the poor misunderstood mom. 

Her mom knows d*** well what she's doing and just wants sympathy from the public, which she seems to be getting smh

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Lynne and that entire cursed family need to be blocked from contacting Britney in any way ever again. You want to make me believe Lynne actually cares? Team con, including her, would do anything to ruin Britney. They did it once using Sam Lutfi and they would do it again. Like I'm sorry but you cannot tell me she didn't have anything to do with the Jason situation. These people are bat**** insane and dangerous.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Lynne said that she "help" Britney to end the Cship, BUT ASK BRITNEY TO PAY THE LEGAL FEES?? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

In a parallel universe (where she lives apparently) really helped Britney STILL why Britney has to pay it? You are HELPING HER :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She only helped after everything about the C-ship went public.

Before that, she couldn’t give two effs 

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Aren’t the legal fees for the lawyer Lynn got when Britney couldn’t get her own .. we’ren they holding hands in the courtroom in 2019? 

Yes. Lynne technically isn’t the one suing Britney’s estate for it to be paid. The firm who Lynne hired are the ones seeking the money from Britney’s estate because they know Lynne never had the means to pay it. They took on the case with the intent of Britney paying the bill. 

The document states, “Lynne discussed joining the conservatorship as an interested party extensively with Britney and Britney enthusiastically agreed, and indeed asked her mother to join in the case in any capacity that would help to end her nightmare and the crisis she was enduring.” According to People, Lynne’s attorneys at Jones Swanson said that their fees totaled $840,000, but that they would be “willing to apply a 40% discount” and take $504,000 instead. Lynne’s other attorneys at Ginzburg & Bronshteyn are reportedly requesting an additional $146,548 in fees. This matter will be discussed during a December 8 court hearing after the decision of whether or not to terminate Britney’s conservatorship is made on November 12, the outlet noted

I actually believe this to be true. I’m not saying Britney should be responsible for footing this bill, but I do believe this was Lynne trying to finally open her eyes and help Britney. Lynne had to have known that Jamie would never agree to pay for this from Britney’s estate. This was an exit strategy that went nowhere. One court document alleges that Lynne has communications with Britney that showed Britney was onboard with everything stated above. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block