Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

The whole situation is just disturbing and gross, but what irritates me the most is exposing the inside of the wedding to the public before Britney could. I really hope this really didn't affect her that much, but big shame of the security. All of them should be fired IMMEDIATELY. How embarrassing for them also to search for another job and having to put on their resumes that they were apart of the security crew that let someone break into someone else's house on their wedding day. Unbelievable. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Why does she pay for security if they can not secure her properly ?? If she was staying at home while this lunatic broke into the house??!! He managed to walk both the yard and the house without any security interruption..

Sorry but some people need to be fired...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Thanks for confirming you were one of those questionable individuals. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Not you saying one of the most rational people on Exhale has worms in the brain. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Don’t drag yourself like that. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I swear to God this frederiickx chick is :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I remember them constantly attacking me for no reason in my threads in the past :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I think we can agree that this person is on our squad's blacklist :flop_britney_candies::indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite::queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block