Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

This is beyond sickening.  She needs a restraining order and she needs to SERIOUSLY re-think her security.  The fact that this dude just casually walked INTO HER HOME is beyond unacceptable.  Hopefully he faces time for breaking and entering. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I dont like sharing TMZ but they have him.

I hate that this is the image we’re seeing on such a happy day for Britney and Sam. I’m sure they’ll have a beautiful wedding!!! Keep in mind, it’s reported that other high profile celebrities are attending this wedding. WTF is with her security??? They’re incompetent or compromised.

Thankfully Jason didn’t have a weapon and wasn’t able to get to Britney wherever she may be in her home. Please to anyone who follows him on social media please don’t encourage him or don’t even say anything. He’s thrives on any attention he gets. I’m just gonna focus on Britney and Sam’s happy day.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Alex Jones said:

mte. We know Britney is bipolar. She easily could’ve invited him and then changed her mind… or simply forgot. We still have no idea how severe her illness is.

Being bipolar is summarised that you make a decision and then change your mind ? Educate yourself. Bipolar is about extreme magnification of emotions. And nobody “knows” Britney is bipolar, you have assumed. It’s never been confirmed. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Smh. Britney’s life is wayyyy too much. 
I’m wondering if she’s been secretly communicating with him this entire time. Maybe that’s how he got into her house? 
I’m wondering if Britney is taking her medication as prescribed since chaos has been following her wherever she goes. I would think she still has a care team that helps her out. 
I just hope she’s safe with all this going on. Her sons not going to her wedding is a serious red flag. There’s no telling what they have dealt with all these years or what they have been told.

You got all that from a guy breaking into her house?  You're pathetic,  she's the victim here not him.  

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block