Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

I'm sickened and horrified that her security let this happen. Lost for words. He really got his big moment - he needs to be sectioned and her security fired. Imagine it wasnt someone filming it and actually had a desire to harm her, especially when she is on the brink of exposing a lucrative scam with undoubtedly bad people with money at their disposal used to hire whoever they want to do as they want. Honestly hate what she has to endure and someone needs to explain big time.

• Like 2

I've been having incredible anxiety about this guy lately, I'm afraid for his safety. I hope that when he moves, he never reveals where.

For him Brit is still his wife, from what he says in his video, if he is mentally ill, imagine how he would get if Brit tells him, that she is not his wife, and that she is not in love with him, and move on? that would make him worse..... You need to take action on this soon, this is not a game.

• Love 2
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

What makes me sick is knowing that team Jamie will be using this as a “see, these are the people we were protecting her from!” excuse. 

It’s not like she’s marrying him, though. She’s marrying someone who seems like a leech too (sorry). 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher90 said:

He was probably paid by TMZ to do this. I wouldnt be too suprised... what a ****ed up world we live in...

I hope she's fine...

I would NOT be shocked if TMZ or Britney’s family encouraged him to do this. Supposedly he’s unemployed and broke (and on ***** & mentally unstable)  so how’d he get a flight from Kentwood to L.A.?? How’d TMZ get this picture?? I know I’ll be accused of being a crazy conspiracy theorist but somebody set this up so THIS is the headline and photo the public sees on Britney’s wedding day.

Britney and Sam are happy!!! Nobody can ruin today for them!!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, SavunTer said:

Uhh do you hear Jason's voice? This is not the sound of someone who was paid off. He sounds like he's in love with Britney still. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I think he’s a m*** head who’s barely aware of his surroundings. He definitely loves the press. He also talked about their s** to the media before, he’s trash. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block