Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

11 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Something seems super fishy. animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu.

The fact that he is allowed to talk calmly to that man sitting down, it doesn't add up with a trespassing, a "crisis situation".Β 

she lives in a gated community, they're just people working for the wedding, I don't think anyone would imagine a crazy person that is not allowed to be there would just walk inΒ 

Β 

this gives me Lou Taylor vibes, remember that Jamie was the one that allowed her to reach Britney's house back thenΒ 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

The police are on scene and dealing with the situation - thank ****. Poor Britney. She's the sweetest human being in the world - she truly doesn't deserve this, especially on her special day.Β :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

087d5c394d8143e6a10254d7e32fb633-md.jpg

Β 

Britney Spears' wedding was just dramatically interrupted, as her first husband, Jason Alexander, showed up trying to crash the event ... resulting in a police response.

Jason went live on Instagram Thursday as he approached event security -- telling him Britney had invited him -- and that she was his first and only wife, and he was going to crash the event before some kind of physical struggle. Alexander's phone then freezes up.

Somehow, Alexander was able to make it inside Britney's home, where he continued to livestream. He was eventually restrained outside.

We're told The Ventura County Sheriff's department responded for a trespassing call, and are still on scene.

Β 

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-wedding-police-jason-alexander-crash-ex-husband/

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am so apalled by this disgusting behaviour an absolute clown

I don't even have the energy to drag him , why can't Britney ever catch a damn break especially on one of the most important days of her life.

Why did her security do absolutely nothing , absolute foolsΒ :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if team Con has put him up to this. So that the whole narrative of how the conversatorship is really necessary to β€œprotect” her from situtations like this would be justified.
Β 

im seeing a lot of narrative already of how it was a mistake to free her and how her fans even enabled jason to do this!

that’s ridiculous and we dont want to jeapordize Britney’s safety!! I truly believe his dad and his minions is behind this! How else would he know her address?!

• Love 5
  • Like 2

God, this really is so ****ed up and scary! I’m sad for her. I saw comments that security would be tighter with this wedding going on at her property but with all those people going in and going out it seems it isn’t. I hope she’s okay. I mean, the girl already has anxiety on a normal day, let alone her β€˜ex’husband crashing her wedding. 😞

Just now, Damon said:

The police are on scene and dealing with the situation - thank ****. Poor Britney. She's the sweet human being in the world - she truly doesn't deserve this, especially on her special day.Β :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

087d5c394d8143e6a10254d7e32fb633-md.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-wedding-police-jason-alexander-crash-ex-husband/

How on earth do TMZ have this picture?Β 
Side note - I hope he was badly injured by the policeΒ 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block