Who’s someone you wished Britney made a song with but didn’t?

11 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Brit would never collab with Christina, i mean, she would never collab with someone who constantly shaded her and was jealous of her since the start and made terrible jokes on her.  And Brit also hasn't acknowledged Xtina for more than a decade lol. 

yeh to be honest, it always felt like Britney was a lot more popular than Christina was and more people liked Britney. well it felt that here in the UK, not sure what it was like in the US.  It always felt like Christina was always in Britneys shadow. and also Britney's albums , even her recent albums in 2010s apart from BJ, has went top 10 in the UK, and shes had 3 no2s albums even her last album Glory went to no2. whereas i think Christina's last successful album here in the UK was Stripped back in 2002. certainly all of the albums she released in the 2010s totally bombed here in the UK, and im sure the last successful single she had here was Moves Like Jagger with Maroon 5 in 2011. so i'd understand why Christina would have been jealous  of Britney

Not saying Britney would've ever collab with her, just saying it would have been a massive deal in the music industry

Britney does so many genres of music very well. If dance I'd love a Disclosure or Meduza collaboration. 

RnB/Rap/Hip Hop Pharrell Williams, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, and Ari.

Rock/Alternative Billie Eillish, Paramore

Pop LITERALLY anyone. He annoys me sometimes and feels so juvenile but Justin Beibers vocals with Brits on a smooth and catchy pop track would slay. 

She should have worked with Sophie imagine her on a remix of Vroom Vroom, Charli did thank her on the sucker thank you notes saying I'm here cos of Britney spears, made me believe this was the job for me..

I kinda feel. Charli went through career wise what Britney did with Jive Records.

Charli though created a label to put out the hyper pop EP Vroom Vroom, at the time critics hated it. But they look back and apologize to the hyper pop movement, saying it's not bad.

I'm surprised Britney didn't do that with the original doll. But then again, the industry wasn't as artist friendly as it is now thanks to Spotify, which I get it now, it's very friendly if you're an independent artist as you don't need major labels or huge role outs..

And yes Cardi. It would smash and love or hate her she always brings in hits because of her personality that fades into her creativity. She is a force in pop culture. I also forgot to add Azelia Banks for the same reason. She makes QUALITY music and I know her brain would produce something next level with a Brit collab and top notch producers. I'd actually be severely interested in what she could come up with.  

Finally the dream and only other pop star to fascinate me nearly as close as Brit...Gaga. She is the definition of an artist and I know she would help produce one of the best pop collabs of all time given the chance with Brit. She's brilliant! 

For ****s and giggles Janet Jackson. She's definitely been Brits biggest inspiration and their vocals would be so smooth and **** together. It would be legendary after Brits prior work with MJ as well. A career high. 

Honestly no one lol ngl most of britney's collabs are some of her worst singles.

Iggy was a good idea but for 2014 not when she was already hated, and pretty girls was bad.

Tinashe was never a good idea idc if most of you like her, I admire her talent but she simply does not have it. Slumber Party was better without her

G-eazy absolutely destroyed make me and he does have better collabs with other people, like my myself and I, and No Limit

Madonna and Britney gotta absolutely be the best idea in the world and still me against the music wasn't so great. They deserved to have another Music/Slave/Hung Up/Toxic type of hit and they ended up having a song madonna never used and the least liked britney lead singled that got overshadowed by toxic AND everytime. 

So.... probably collabs are just not britney's thing? If I had to go with someone it'd be Eminem for the nostalgia or nicki because she's a good feature always, but... honestly idk. 

I liked the idea of having Maluma in Change Your Mind back in 2016. Could've been a hit for them. 

And finally, I think britney has made it quite clear she doesn't like Xtina and she probably doesn't like britney either so why would we want them to have a song together? no 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block