Who’s someone you wished Britney made a song with but didn’t?

David Guetta. I still love him. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

EDIT: I always forget that David Guetta is credited as having worked on Britney Jean. The PTSD. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

He's releasing so many bops again now though! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Edited by Damon
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Okay, I will because like adults, we have some things to discuss and repair because you were one of my favs on here before our scandalous feud. Chat soon :emma:

Not you being the mature, nice one and showing me up for my petty ways. How do I delete my post?

Office Monkey GIF

• Haha 1

I would 😍 Britney doing a second remix to Megan Thee Stallion’s Savage (like the one Beyoncé did). It would be sort of a Bey vs. B comparison. They are the same age and became famous around the same time. And I could sooo imagine Britney singing and dancing to Savage.

And my second suggestion is really weird, but also totally works. I would love Britney to sing Bo Burnham’s “That’s how the world works.”…it’s a hilarious upbeat comedy song about how the world is built on blood and exploitation of labor…it’s funny but also soooo true. It’s veryyy comrad Britney.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block