Who’s someone you wished Britney made a song with but didn’t?

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Even though she already did a song with Iggy, it would've been nice to see them do a song when Britney had a more fresh sound for Glory and Iggy became independent and found her own image instead of chasing for a Fancy 2.0

Totally yeah iggy has completely found her stride! You can see her on the charts currently and stunting award shows! Pretty girls was really bad 

So no do not want them together. Some people saying cardi, Megan,

wow u guys really want urbaney. I’d prefer dance music but hey that’s me. I’d love to her do elevated choreography not popping her pregnant puss to some hood beat

23 hours ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

I think her and Christina should have recorded a song together tbh :howdareyou_meme_cat:

yeh i think if they did a song together in the early 2000s when they were both at the height of their fame/success, it would've blown the music world up and been a massive success. unfortunately not now given Christina hasnt had a hit since like 2006

• Love 2
7 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh i think if they did a song together in the early 2000s when they were both at the height of their fame/success, it would've blown the music world up and been a massive success. unfortunately not now given Christina hasnt had a hit since like 2006

Brit would never collab with Christina, i mean, she would never collab with someone who constantly shaded her and was jealous of her since the start and made terrible jokes on her.  And Brit also hasn't acknowledged Xtina for more than a decade lol. 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:22 AM, jennyj said:

Diplo, Selena, Shakira, Janet, BlackPink, Aerosmith, Travis Scott

Change Your Mind should've been a collab with Shakira tbh. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block