Britney riding a jet ski in Mexico

34 minutes ago, Monicab said:

A woman is allowed to drive jet ski and enjoy her life while pregnant when you are doing it slow and taking care of yourself! Whats wrong with some people! Woman can live normally their life while pregnant! Are people here her doctors or what? She should maybe lock herself in a room and lay down for 9 months! Why dont you all go and police other celebrities but only you do it on her! 

No doctor would advise a pregnant woman to jet ski. It also doesn’t fit under the category of a normal activity. It’s not that serious, but here’s some good info if you’re interested in facts rather than emotion. 
https://www.jetdrift.com/can-you-ride-a-jet-ski-while-pregnant/

• Like 3
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

If she is using a surrogate, why would she put so much emphasis on having a baby inside her body on all of her posts? 

There's still a lot of stigma and judgement around not carrying the baby in your own body. It's weird and people need to get over it.

5 hours ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

Yeah I think so too.

I don't think so, she's about 3-4 months and some women don't show until 4-5 months along.. She wants to have her own children and if she is still able to people need to stop with the bs that she's not actually pregnant because she wouldn't lie about something like that I know she wouldn't from being a fan since the very beginning.. She is not like that and no need for it. I really doubt she has a surrogate but if she wants more later she may freeze her eggs and do it to have more but for now I believe she is still capable the next 3-4 years to carry herself esp with medical assistance if needed.

• Like 1
Just now, blissfuloutsider said:

I don't think so, she's about 3-4 months and some women don't show until 4-5 months along.. She wants to have her own children and if she is still able to people need to stop with the bs that she's not actually pregnant because she wouldn't lie about something like that I know she wouldn't from being a fan since the very beginning.. She is not like that and no need for it. I really doubt she has a surrogate but if she wants more later she may freeze her eggs and do it to have more but for now I believe she is still capable the next 3-4 years to carry herself esp with medical assistance if needed.

She is considered high risk, no doctor in the world would say it was ok to ride a jet ski. She could miscarry or the baby could develop problems.

A surrogate can use her egg with Sams sperm. So it would be her child. 

It makes sense due to her previous issues with Jayden. Plus, Britney would never put her baby in harms way.

• Like 1

Holy cow, nothing has changed in 15 years. The media scrutinizes her in such a toxic way. They judge everything. I mean, it's her body, pregnancy. It's up to her. It's crazy how much control some people think they deserve to have over a total stranger's body. 

I mean, even if it were the most dangerous thing ever, it's her issue and nobody else's. I don't know if it's due to how young she was when she became famous, but ppl really think they have a say in everything, even her uterus.

Now, to those saying she has a high risk pregnancy, glad you saw her bloodwork? Being over 40 doesn't always automatically make you high risk. Unless you have her thyroid, hormone panels, bloodwork and coagulation time, you really have no clue. And I am not even one of those "let our queen do what she wants" types. At all. I have strongly disagreed with many things about her and her behavior more than once. Oh, and I profoundly dislike royalty ha ha ha! but I think trying to regulate how a woman carries something as personal as a pregnancy, is way too much.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

She is considered high risk, no doctor in the world would say it was ok to ride a jet ski. She could miscarry or the baby could develop problems.

A surrogate can use her egg with Sams sperm. So it would be her child. 

It makes sense due to her previous issues with Jayden. Plus, Britney would never put her baby in harms way.

you're reaching very hard.. she's pregnant and she'll be fine. Anything can always happen, relax and calm yo ****.. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

you're reaching very hard.. she's pregnant and she'll be fine. Anything can always happen, relax and calm yo ****.. 

I was a fan before you and  no I’m not. They don’t even let you drink caffeine in the first trimester, let alone jet ski.

If you google it, google agrees. No doctor in their right mind would allow a 40 yr old to get on a jet ski. The risk is too high, even the vibration of the motor can do damage. 

Google jet ski motor vibration pregnancy and sit your *** down child.

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

8-BE857-CD-319-F-4708-B3-EE-A59-F8411342

8 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

SOURCE: TMZ

spacer.png

spacer.png

Britney Spears isn't letting pregnancy stop her from having fun ... hitting the water in Cancun on a jet ski with her fiance.

The two were spotted joyriding down south Monday, crashing through the waves and then taking a walk on the sand. Britney covered up under her lifejacket with a white t-shirt ... so no chance of seeing a possible baby bump. She also kept her mask on, even on the water.

The Cancun trip comes a few weeks after Britney announced she was pregnant in a bizarre post on Instagram. First saying she thought she had a food baby, but then revealing she took a positive pregnancy test.

You can clearly see the baby bump in the 1st photo and the 2nd one.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

I was a fan before you and  no I’m not. They don’t even let you drink caffeine in the first trimester, let alone jet ski.

If you google it, google agrees. No doctor in their right mind would allow a 40 yr old to get on a jet ski. The risk is too high, even the vibration of the motor can do damage. 

Google jet ski motor vibration pregnancy and sit your *** down child.

Have you been pregnant before? Because google tells pregnant people that they basically can’t do anything. In your first trimester there is still ALOT you can do. You can also drink a coffee when pregnant. Leave her alone. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, torontofan said:

Have you been pregnant before? Because google tells pregnant people that they basically can’t do anything. In your first trimester there is still ALOT you can do. You can also drink a coffee when pregnant. Leave her alone. 

I have been pregnant before. There is a lot you can do. Jet skiing at 40 is not one of them. 

I’ve been high risk like Britney is during my second pregnancy. It’s a different ball game.

She’s most likely using a surrogate. 

• Haha 1

Chillax people! She is most likely on her first trimester - less than 3 months pregnant. He fetus is a tiny shrimp safe deep inside of her in a small amount of liquid.

From the newest video from Sam you can see that it was a pretty smooth ride that day.

in many places around the world a drive in a regular road gives you a rougher ride than that. Or a motorboat ride on waves.

I have multiple friends who have been riding horses to the very end of their pregnancy - a trotting horse shakes you more than that jet ski ride.

The biggest risk would have been her to fall over with the jet ski and somehow hit her belly extremely hard, which clearly didn’t happen.

She was taking all the safety precautions – including Vicky riding with her.

We women – even the pregnant women – aren’t as fragile as some of you guys seem to think. Britney isn’t stupid and she has people who care about her. Can you please trust that she knows what she is doing?

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Usually the ads I get are based on things I've recently googled....

are your toes okay?

Na na na don’t hit me with that **** :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The fungus toes and all the other ads are non related to my searches :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: