Britney riding a jet ski in Mexico

2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She also kept her mask on, even on the water.

besides everything else the article is insinuating, I find this snarky comment funny because in Mexico is still mandatory to wear masks in public, pretty much in every state as far as I know. So she was actually the only one following the rule. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Can A Pregnant Woman Ride Along As A Passenger On Jet Ski?
Again, the risk of falling and injuring the baby is significant. However, if some same jet-skiing protocols are followed, it can be safely done. These safety procedures are listed below and include things that every boater should do and some specific to extreme safety during a pregnant woman’s ride on the back of a jet ski driven by someone else.

#1: Wear A Life Jacket
A floatation device is always a good idea while riding a jet ski. This ensures that even if you are knocked unconscious that you will at least float and can be saved by another person.

#2: Ride In Tandem
A pregnant woman is safer if she has a partner on the jet ski with her. That way, she can be picked up if she falls without having to strain and pull herself back onboard and also so that they can drive, and she can focus on balance. If a pregnant woman is having problems, there is also a partner there to help her out and get her back to shore as quickly as possible. This kind of support just isn’t possible on a solo ride. Tandem is the only kind of jet ski riding that we can deem safe in any way for a pregnant woman to do.

#3: Keep The Speed Down
A moderate speed that is safe but still fun is the way to go when you have precious cargo on board your jet ski. This means that you must take full turns, limit exposure to wakes, and keep the speed moderate so that no unforeseen waves thrash you too much. Stay in control and stay safe!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't think Britney is actually pregnant. They are probably using a surrogate due to her age and prior situations. 

She's jet skiing which Im sure is not recommended because she most likely is high risk due to age, and Vicki is holding on for dear life tightly around her stomach which Im sure is not a good thing if someone was pregnant.

3 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I don't think Britney is actually pregnant. They are probably using a surrogate due to her age and prior situations. 

She's jet skiing which Im sure is not recommended because she most likely is high risk due to age, and Vicki is holding on for dear life tightly around her stomach which Im sure is not a good thing if someone was pregnant.

She's obviously pregnant herself and not using a surrogate, she keeps referencing her bump.

Also, how can you possibly know Vicky was holding on 'tight' and for 'dear life', it does not look that way in the pictures at all. Are you Britney and felt it?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

She's obviously pregnant herself and not using a surrogate, she keeps referencing her bump.

Also, how can you possibly know Vicky was holding on 'tight' and for 'dear life', it does not look that way in the pictures at all. Are you Britney and felt it?

Have you ever rode a jet ski? Do you hold on softly and loosely in the middle of the ocean???? 

She references a lot of things nowadays - what's your point? 

7 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Well said , plus Britney wouldn’t do anything to risk the pregnancy. 

• Love 1