Britney riding a jet ski in Mexico

britney has conceived two children whereas most of u are either incapable because you’re male or just…….haven’t

lmfao

focus on your own lives than clutching your pearls over a celebrity riding a jet skiΒ 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I got so giddy when I saw the little bump!Β :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm going to go with she probably had a conversation with her doctor that gave her the OK. All the books say eating deli meat is considered dangerous unless cooked when you're pregnant but my lazy craving was bologna so MY DOCTOR told me about the potential risks and I went from there. There are sooooo many "dangerous" things you shouldn't do when you're pregnant but in reality all that advice doesn't apply to every single pregnancy even for the same person on their 2nd or 3rd. Let her live

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

No doctor would advise a pregnant woman to jet ski. It also doesn’t fit under the category of a normal activity. It’s not that serious, but here’s some good info if you’re interested in facts rather than emotion.Β 
https://www.jetdrift.com/can-you-ride-a-jet-ski-while-pregnant/

Do you see her drifting or driving fast or anything? How about you worry about your own life! You all want the media to change but you will never change treating her like an idiot and criticising. Its her own life stop acting like she is 15 she is 40 yr old woman. And has her own doctors and own life!Β Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

You guys are funny… regurgitating scientific theories as facts. There are plenty of women who carry children after 40. Risk or not. All pregnancies are risky. This is just a motto to keep the system running smoothly. Madonna had Lourdes at 38 and then Rocco at 42. So please if you’re woke enough to say we live in a construct then put real life experiences into perspectives and not repeated theories for the sake of… health and safety.Β 
Β 

I don’t think anyone likes the idea of a controlled society by popular belief. Hence… belief. It’s pretty dogmatic and clearly shows we are inspired beings who run from one belief to another based on popularity but not truth.Β 
Β 

Britney is a person who knows her limits, free to make mistakes and learn from them. That is the essence of life. I don’t think riding a jet ski will hinder her pregnancy. You probably wouldn’t even believe what your own parents did while pregnant or those in countries with no β€œeducation” still having healthy births.Β 
Β 

it just shows the ignorance to reality in this generation.

We all should be free from this incorrect scientific righteousness that reflects the same behavior in doctrinal religion.Β 

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Monicab said:

Do you see her drifting or driving fast or anything? How about you worry about your own life! You all want the media to change but you will never change treating her like an idiot and criticising. Its her own life stop acting like she is 15 she is 40 yr old woman. And has her own doctors and own life!Β Β 

You don’t have to be drifting or driving fast. Jet skis throw people off of them when they’re not even in motion because of ocean currents, or even a boat or another ski driving past you. That is why every single jet ski rental agency makes you sign a waiver advising you not to ride if you’re pregnant. You don’t have to be driving fast or recklessly. Again, any doctor would say not to if they were asked. She doesn’t appear to have a doctor whom travels with her. It was a decision she and Sam made, and no one else. They’re allowed to do what they please. You don’t have to be so rude. Im sharing medical facts. Go take it up with the professionals.…and just for reference, here is info directly from where they rented the skis from:spacer.png

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

You don’t have to be drifting or driving fast. Jet skis throw people off of them when they’re not even in motion because of ocean currents, or even a boat or another ski driving past you. That is why every single jet ski rental agency makes you sign a waiver advising you not to ride if you’re pregnant. You don’t have to be driving fast or recklessly. Again, any doctor would say not to if they were asked. She doesn’t appear to have a doctor whom travels with her. It was a decision she and Sam made, and no one else. They’re allowed to do what they please. You don’t have to be so rude. Im sharing medical facts. Go take it up with the professionals.…and just for reference, here is info directly from where they rented the skis from:spacer.png

The delusion on here is real. As if going on a jet ski while pregnant is a safe idea. It’s not recommended, just like not flying after a certain time or drinking alcohol. Some fans will praise whatever she does and it’s hilarious to me. She could be walking out of a bar at 6 months pregnant with a beer in her hand and some of you would be like YAAAAS QUEEN!!!!!!!:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

My experience of pregnancy (and I have done it three times) is that people seem to think your body becomes public property as a result of it . The reality is that the baby is very well protected in the womb, especially in the early stages. It is actually quite hard to have a miscarriage due to physical trauma. I trust that she has followed any doctors advice for this long wished for baby. Could we please stop with the mum shaming. The last time she was Mum shamed in the media was when she had her boys and look at the long term consequences of that.Β  Β 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Β 

We do not know the date that she went on this jet ski. She might not have even known she was pregnant by then. When it comes to health and safety rental places tend to be on the side of caution (due to litigation). I personally would not have gone on a jet ski whilst pregnant, but I don't think it is fair to be quoting safety instructions to a women who may or many not have known she was pregnant by then and insinuating she was somehow reckless in her actions. It is no-ones business but hers what choices and risks she wishes to take at the current time. Trying to label her at this stage as being a reckless parent is unhelpful and is likely to cause more harm in the long run like it did last time. Her body is her own, pregnant or not. It is not public property to be dictated to by anyone. I appreciate the concern for the baby, but I am unsure how this level of scrutiny is supposed to help Britney, the baby or anyone else to be quite honest. Maybe we will have to agree to disagree on this. I am sure the concern is coming from a good place.Β  Β  Β Β 

i'm sure britney knows more about her pregnancy than a bunch of strangers on the internet who googled "can a pregnant woman ride a jet ski" and read the bold section of the blurb any nothing more πŸ₯΄ britney fans should know better than to help the media with their narrative and agenda against britney, but i guess the need to be right supersedes the need to support her.Β 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm sure britney knows more about her pregnancy than a bunch of strangers on the internet who googled "can a pregnant woman ride a jet ski" and read the bold section of the blurb any nothing more πŸ₯΄ britney fans should know better than to help the media with their narrative and agenda against britney, but i guess the need to be right supersedes the need to support her.Β 

Totally agree, could not have put it better myself. None of us have the a) right to judge, b) the information to judge and c) what is judging and scrutinizing her every decision even supposed to achieve other than furthering the medias bias against her.Β  Β Β 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, easy said:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well said

• Like 3