Britney riding a jet ski in Mexico

SOURCE: TMZ

spacer.png

spacer.png

Britney Spears isn't letting pregnancy stop her from having fun ... hitting the water in Cancun on a jet ski with her fiance.

The two were spotted joyriding down south Monday, crashing through the waves and then taking a walk on the sand. Britney covered up under her lifejacket with a white t-shirt ... so no chance of seeing a possible baby bump. She also kept her mask on, even on the water.

The Cancun trip comes a few weeks after Britney announced she was pregnant in a bizarre post on Instagram. First saying she thought she had a food baby, but then revealing she took a positive pregnancy test.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Jet skiing is not advised for pregnant women, apparently. I hope the media doesn't take this and run with it against her.

Generally, yes. However, from what I am reading online, it depends on how far along the pregnancy is, how rough the water conditions are, and how fast you are going. There’s no blanket recommendation, so these are private conversations that would take place between Britney and her doctor. 

Britney is fairly early on, the water looks calm and it doesn’t look like she was speeding. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Why do I have the feeling that she is using a surrogate?

Anyway, glad she’s having fun in Mexico.

That's a possibility, we have to remember that she had an IUD for so long and took medicine for many years. Maybe it was advised to her to take that route.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Generally, yes. However, from what I am reading online, it depends on how far along the pregnancy is, how rough the water conditions are, and how fast you are going. There’s no blanket recommendation, so these are private conversations that would take place between Britney and her doctor. 

Britney is fairly early on, the water looks calm and it doesn’t look like she was speeding. 

This. I'd imagine it'd be more of an issue if she was heavily pregnant. She's in the earlier stages.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I didn't know you was a doctor :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

Also, what is next, she can't drive because she's pregnant? We also not know what speed she was going at (unless there is  video). People just rush at any opportunity to judge her.

Nene Leakes GIF
It’s probably not the best activity for her to be doing while pregnant. Especially early on, you do not want to do anything to compromise the pregnancy. Or so you’d think :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1