Britney riding a jet ski in Mexico

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Have you ever rode a jet ski? Do you hold on softly and loosely in the middle of the ocean???? 

She references a lot of things nowadays - what's your point? 

Did you know the speed they were going at? Nope.

Are we looking at the same photos? I cannot see Vicky holding on 'tight' for 'dear life'.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

But also:

Apart from the risk of injury and even pose a great risk to the pregnant woman's life, jet skiing is not advised for pregnant women since the machine's engine creates a strong vibration of the rider's pelvic organs. Too much vibration can lead to premature birth and miscarriage.

4 hours ago, Sia said:

A lot of physical activities are not advised when you're pregnant, but it's usually because most people don't know how to monitor them. I've seen women that are 7 months pregnant powerlifting and the baby was perfectly fine. It's down to how the individual handles it.

The media needs to stop with the headline gaslighting to be honest. Jet skiing is honestly not any more dangerous than a pregnant woman driving. Jeez...

A car and a jet ski are very different things. Cars have safety features to protect drivers and passengers. Jet skis at any speed pose risk of throwing the rider off. If you’ve ever fallen off a jetski, it ain’t fun. I personally don’t think riding a jetski is worth the risks, esp with a high risk pregnancy, but that’s for Sam and Britney to decide. We can’t all get upset if people comment on the obvious when they’re doing these things in public. The waiver that you sign before renting a jetski outlines pregnancy risks. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

A car and a jet ski are very different things. Cars have safety features to protect drivers and passengers. Jet skis at any speed pose risk of throwing the rider off. If you’ve ever fallen off a jetski, it ain’t fun. I personally don’t think riding a jetski is worth the risks, esp with a high risk pregnancy, but that’s for Sam and Britney to decide. We can’t all get upset if people comment on the obvious when they’re doing these things in public. The waiver that you sign before renting a jetski outlines pregnancy risks. 

So now Britney has a high risk pregnancy? Who's your source, Daddy Spears? Give me a break...This forum is extremely toxic. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

Let’s stop policing Britney’s actions people. She is free to do what she wants. That was the whole point of freeing her, right? I hope the media doesn’t pick this up, I don’t want to relive 2006/2007 and moreso Britney doesn’t. She didn’t ask for this discourse, she didn’t ask to be stalked. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So now Britney has a high risk pregnancy? Who's your source, Daddy Spears? Give me a break...This forum is extremely toxic. 

High risk because she’s 40 but it doesn’t matter because it’s her life and decisions. 

She isn’t putting these pictures out herself so it is super unfair to judge her. I guess that’s what she’s been dealing with for 23+ years but it isn’t right at all. 

15 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Let’s stop policing Britney’s actions people. She is free to do what she wants. That was the whole point of freeing her, right? I hope the media doesn’t pick this up, I don’t want to relive 2006/2007 and moreso Britney doesn’t. She didn’t ask for this discourse, she didn’t ask to be stalked. 

I’m not policing Britney’s actions. I’m giving my opinion based off of facts. It’s kind of the same as when we all had issue with Jamie Lynn letting her kid operate an atv that the manufacturer advised her not to. Everyone’s going to have an opinion. I’m thrilled Britney has the freedom to make her own choices, and travel where she wants to. If they didn’t want to be noticed, they wouldn’t be posting in real time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

High risk because she’s 40 but it doesn’t matter because it’s her life and decisions. 

She isn’t putting these pictures out herself so it is super unfair to judge her. I guess that’s what she’s been dealing with for 23+ years but it isn’t right at all. 

She didn't ask for the pictures of her driving with Sean on her lap to be released. Were people wrong to criticise her then? No.

She didn't ask for the pictures of her placing her child in a front-facing car seat to be released. Were people wrong to criticise her then? No.

Were people wrong to criticise her when she accidentally tripped and nearly dropped Sean? Yes. They were. Because accidents happen.

But when something is an ill-thought decision which shows a clear lack of judgment, people are absolutely right to call it out when it could pose a risk to pregnancy/children. It isn't only herself that she needs to consider now. She shouldn't be crucified nor should anyone be questioning her right to make her own choices, but this doesn't mean that people shouldn't raise when she is doing something completely avoidable which could potentially have very damaging and irreversible consequences.

No one is saying she's a bad person. No one is policing her actions. It's not toxic nor is it controlling to be concerned and point out what could be a very valuable learning curve.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Damon said:

She didn't ask for the pictures of her driving with Sean on her lap to be released. Were people wrong to criticise her then? No.

She didn't ask for the pictures of her placing her child in a front-facing car seat to be released. Were people wrong to criticise her then? No.

Were people wrong to criticise her when she accidentally tripped and nearly dropped Sean? Yes. They were. Because accidents happen.

But when something is an ill-thought decision which shows a clear lack of judgment, people are absolutely right to call it out when it could pose a risk to pregnancy/children. It isn't only herself that she needs to consider now. She shouldn't be crucified nor should anyone be questioning her right to make her own choices, but this doesn't mean that people shouldn't raise when she is doing something completely avoidable which could potentially have very damaging and irreversible consequences.

No one is saying she's a bad person. No one is policing her actions. It's not toxic nor is it controlling to be concerned and point out what could be a very valuable learning curve.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

A woman is allowed to drive jet ski and enjoy her life while pregnant when you are doing it slow and taking care of yourself! Whats wrong with some people! Woman can live normally their life while pregnant! Are people here her doctors or what? She should maybe lock herself in a room and lay down for 9 months! Why dont you all go and police other celebrities but only you do it on her! 

• Love 4