Why do we forget about The Answer & Don’t Hang Up?

6 hours ago, s&m said:

I love don’t hang up, but The flop is a terrible song and reminds me of slave :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Not the flop LMAO :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It literally is the same melody as Slave so I get what you’re saying. I love it tho.

Don’t Hang Up is one of the best songs she’s ever recorded. Honestly a god tier song. It’s flawless :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Louis-j said:

They are both really good.

The only forgettable song from ITZ bonus tracks is this one :

yesss this song is absolute trash I'm sorry :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: but don't hang up is one of my faves, can't believe brave new flop made it to the main tracklist and don't hang up didn't

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yesss this song is absolute trash I'm sorry :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: but don't hang up is one of my faves, can't believe brave new flop made it to the main tracklist and don't hang up didn't

Yeah, replace BNG with DHU and either Outrageous or the MATM remix with The Answer. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, e_ffen said:

Yeah, replace BNG with DHU and either Outrageous or the MATM remix with The Answer. 

The fact that Everytime ends and then my ears explode with the start of the MATM remix… :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I know it’s an experience many a Britney fan has been through, but I am so in favor of replacing it with The Answer. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Or anything, really… :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block