Why do we forget about The Answer & Don’t Hang Up?

3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

???

Her vocals are absolutely amazing & she does all the harmonies herself

She doesn't sound natural on The Answer. It's almost as if she's doing an impersonation of someone. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Delete 

Nothing will change my mind. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I'm not a massive fan of The Answer. I tolerate it but there's something about her vocals that annoy the hell out of me. 

Don't Hang Up on the other hand... flawless. 

Honestly, The Answer did have to grow on me a bit. Sonically, it sounds a little separated from the rest of ITZ, so I’m not sure if that’s what turned me off at first. But for some reason, the track has been stuck in my mind and I’ve found myself humming along to it at random moments. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Don’t Hang Up is the best track Britney has ever recorded, from the lyrics she penned herself, the production, all the way to the vocals. It deserved to be on the standard edition right before Brave New Girl

Yes, Don’t Hang Up definitely deserved a spot on the standard edition of ITZ. Britney’s bonus tracks always come for our necks, tbh! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never forget about Don't Hang Up :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The Answer on the other hand :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I’m really slayed by how good Don’t Hang Up is! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Like what a flop I am that I didn’t give it the attention it deserves sooner! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

The Answer kinda sounds like the second cousin of Outrageous, twice removed…. Like you know The Answer exists but sometimes forget it’s part of the family. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 3

I haven't. Don't Hang Up is one of my favourite songs on In the Zone and it should have been on the standard edition. It sits well among Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand in my opinion. The Answer is also a cute underrated R&B-influenced song.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Isla said:

I haven't. Don't Hang Up is one of my favourite songs on In the Zone and it should have been on the standard edition. It sits well among Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand in my opinion. The Answer is a also a cute underrated R&B-influenced song.

And that’s why you’re a legend! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block